November 23, 2014 | 2073 users online

Eye Shadow - Jane - Radiation Plutonium loose eye shadow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Love it, still use it. One of the best muted pink/beiges out there. It's so subtly pink and neutral yet sparkly, pigmented and dazzling. As I wrote on some of the other reviews, I've never seen colors comparable to these. And I mean price and color wise. I'm sure MAC has, but these were like, $1. Way too good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love using this on my cheekbones to amp up my look for a night out. It's just the most gorgeous pale, shimmery pink. And you can use it for everything! In addition to my cheek bones, I'll highlight my brow bones, dust it on my chest, along my T-zone for extra sparkle, and you can even mix it with lip gloss for a pink shimmer. It's a staple in my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2008 1:57:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great wash for the browbone. It's a pretty, pale pink with silvery sparkles/shimmer in it. It comes in a large pot for cheap! I will definitely check out other colors as I am happy with the performance of this one. I could even see using it for a highlighter if I was going out to a club. Nice, cheap and shimmery! The tub will last forever too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Peacelover18

Be careful with this stuff. It can get everywhere. But the pale pink shimmery color is nice on my fair skin. It's pretty cheap too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2006 12:19:00 PM More reviews by cheryls

Looks pale pink in the jar and goes on a shimmery pale/silvery colour. I use this as a wash and under the brow bones. Perfect if you just want a slight shimmer or smth simple for everyday m/u. Not bad for me since i'm quite heavy handed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2006 5:11:00 PM More reviews by 8ball

A light lavendar pink shimmer loose e/s that is very bright. Considering the price, it's awesome. I think you have to work with the color a little to get it to be really useful, otherwise it's too bright.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2006 9:33:00 PM More reviews by teenystar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is fabulous stuff, super sparkly, great sheer color, and this little pot has lasted FOREVER (no spills yet, unbelievably). I can't believe what a great deal this is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2006 12:34:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

This is a very light pink loose powder with an icy, silvery sheen. It's really beautiful as a highlighter (dusted lightly onto cheekbones and dabbed onto browbones) on my LLL-MMM/AAB complexion. The shimmer is quite fine so it doesn't look all teenybopper sparkly or migrate to awkward parts of one's face. The only problem is that this doesn't have the best lasting power (it just fades away after a couple of hours) but it's so cheap (around 4 USD for a big pot) that I don't mind too much. It's a bit chunky if you use a flat eyeshadow brush to apply this to your lids, so dust it on lightly with a looser, blending-type brush. I don't mind the packaging either, though a sifter might've been nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2005 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Peacelover17

I like the color and stuff, but the packaging makes it impossible to open without getting it all over your hands.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2005 9:22:00 AM More reviews by amyjo_99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

got this on clearance for under $1.00 at Target...still experimenting...pretty interesting product...tried this on a whim....very nice shimmery color