November 28, 2014 | 932 users online

Polishes - Hard Candy - Nail Polish in Cosmic

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2007 11:19:00 PM More reviews by papercranes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cosmic is a cool-toned, metallic, silvery-pink shade with silver glitter. It's fairly sheer, so I usually apply two or so coats. The glitter tends to be chunky and gritty, so a top coat is necessary to smooth it out. Staying power is average, it lasts about 3 or 4 days on me, even with a base and top coat. I'll probably repurchase even though the lasting power isn't excellent. I have yet to find a similar shade, and the Hard Candy bottles are adorable!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2007 12:45:00 PM More reviews by giddymakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is very pretty i usally hate polishes with glitter in them but i love this

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2006 10:26:00 PM More reviews by justlikeadream

I love the color of this polish...it's a sheer, pretty, iridescent pale beigey-silver . It has silvery micro sparkles but I think you could get away with it in a conservative office since it's such a light color. One layer gives you a pretty, sheer wash. You can build up the color with a few coats for a more noticeable color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2004 8:01:00 PM More reviews by kbb2008

I got this as an extra in a swap from a very sweet MUAer. I had been wanting to try out some Hard Candy colors, but this one's not really for me. It's a taupe-ish pink with TONS of silver glitter. The glitter's way too prominent for me to wear on my hands at this stage of my life (I'm 24), and I should also note that the lasting power on this polish is not great- after four days, there is VERY noticeable chipping and quite a bit of wearing at the tips.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2004 6:39:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddictx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not my favorite Hard Candy nail enamel. To me, instead of the pink raves, I find this nailpolish a lavender. The glitter makes the nailpolish more interesting, which is a plus, and the ring is always great too even though that comes with all HC nail enamels. I also found it wayy to light when you put it on, you can hardly tell it's there! Overall, it's a nice around-the-house nailpolish, but not recommended to wear to special occasions.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2004 3:15:00 PM More reviews by foirfe

For most of my life I have always bit my nails. I gathered up enough strength to finally put an end to it, and now have lovely gorgeous nails. So far in my nail polishing journey, I am making up for lost time by buying nail polish by the boatload. I have found that Hard Candy's Cosmic is my favorite colour thus far. A gorgeous baby peachy pink (reminds me a bit of a champagne colour as well), with silver glitter scattered throughout. It is a bit sheer on my nails with 2 coats, but absolutely gorgeous. Perfect for office ware. I have gotten compliments from clients and friends, which puts a smile on my face. Application is smooth, my only fault is once dry (without top coat), the polish is not smooth, due to the texture of the glitter. Chipping is minimal. A really wonderful polish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2003 8:56:00 PM More reviews by parangbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It reminds me of Maybelline shimmer polishes. This is the nail polish version of UD Sin eyeshadow. Pink beige shimmer with silver glitters.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 12:16:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

Bleuuurgh.. Nice color and this has so much potential, but the glittery is really gritty and chunky and it flakes off in a day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 4:08:00 AM More reviews by GlitterBitch

I really like this glittery peachy/pink polish. It lasts for about 2 days[at most] for me (I am in water a lot). The bottle is nice and big, so it lasts a LONG TIME!