September 2, 2014 | 1549 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Rouge Collection Lipstick in Tres Tres Dior

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I bought this a long time ago and my first Dior purchase. I still love this red. It's very classic red with neutral tones. It's not too bright or dark. It's good for day wear. It has a satin finish and is very creamy.

It doesn't turn pink on me or any weird color like some reds do. This stays red, but it does fade quickly and does transfer easily. It stains the lips red which I love, but I dislike the way it stains because it leaves a rim around the edges. I feel for the price of this it shouldn't fade like that or transfer so easily. I have Revlon's that don't.

Nice classic red overall and feels lightweight.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2007 11:25:00 AM More reviews by BeastieGirl5

I completely agree with the other reviewer- this is a fantastic shade for PPPs and one of the very few red l/s that doesn't turn pink/fuschia on my lips (and most red shades do.) It is very classic, does not bleed, and has only a very slight scent (sort of rosy.) Mine has a cheap looking navy case, but that may be due to the fact it is a GWP. But it's a small complaint about a great lippie!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 2:43:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is one of my favourite red lipstick shades- a true classic red, with no undertones (on my LLL-PPP warm complexion, at least!). Tres Tres Dior is such a sophisticated red- not too dark, which makes it easy to wear even during the day. The texture is divine- silky smooth, and never drying. The finish is a creamy satin.