August 20, 2014 | 1873 users online

Eyes - Lancome - Color Focus Eyeshadow in Scene

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't understand the low ratings on this product...perhaps they changed this formula?

The eyeshadow I have is a medium, completely matte warm brown. I like to use this in my crease for a natural look, it is nicely pigmented and stays put for many hours. Keep in mind that the color may not suit you if you have warm coloring but I really like it on myself.

I won't buy this again simply because I find it too expensive, I have found cheap eyeshadows that are just as good as expensive ones so I'll buy those instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 2:26:00 PM More reviews by xjeanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great Matte brown shadow, used for a more natural look, works great with many of the other CF's I have. Goes on smooth, is not overpowering but lasts all day and stays true to the color. And NO I do NOT look Like I have aids!!!! That is a comment that lets face it is terrible. Since I have this and Like it alot I thought that P'Ville should be able to voice another side of the story.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 1:49:00 AM More reviews by GlitterBitch

This must honestly be like the ugliest eyeshadow color in the world. I received this as a gift. I thought it would be like another copper color (what it looks like), but it's this hideous orangy-red brown color with shimmer. It seriously makes me look like I have full-blown AIDS or something.

There are some expensive shadows out there that are very expensive and very useful, extraordinary products, these shadows do not fit in that category! They are just plain old eyeshadows in pretty containers, sold at pretty high prices. I would never actually buy any of these colors, I just have samples. continued >>