December 21, 2014 | 1781 users online

Eyes - Lancome - Color Focus Eyeshadow in Sunset

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 2:44:00 AM More reviews by mtycer

I have this product (Colour Focus Pallette 4 Ombres) in 4Sunset. It was part of a Lancome GWP.

PROS: Visually, okay packaging.
CONS: Not very pigmented at all--they barely stand out against my skintone! Too expensive for the quality. Mediocre length of wear. Not very soft/creamy. Doesn't have an applicator in any of the GWPs!

Overall, a product I would not repurchase, nor will I even use it up! Will prob give away or throw in the trash. Personally, drugstore is better than this stuff! (Clinique e/s is my absolute fave).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2008 7:03:00 AM More reviews by julijalv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well I use only one shade of the pallete. Cause thers do not look natural and good - too yellowish...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2007 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Hilarie86

The only reason why this product deserves 1 lippy is because of the colour. The color is amazing, but unfortunatelt this e/s stripes immidiately when you put it on. Definately not worth the money, so I wont buy again. This product really has potential, just too bad it sucks..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2006 12:44:00 AM More reviews by luvactuallyisallarnd

I actually like this color!! I received Sunset in addition to Sparkle in a GWP. Sunset is a matte reddish brown color like the sunset, hence its name. By itself, it is not very attractive. Yet, when paired up with Sparkle, a pale shimmery pink, it looks wonderful. I think I would repurchase when it runs out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 2:30:00 PM More reviews by xjeanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is another color I like alot. I find it to be a orangish bronze lots of shimmer to it, use it sparingling though it can be overpowering if ya use too much, this i found is great for a crease line and under the lower lashes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 1:47:00 AM More reviews by GlitterBitch

I don't like this color AT ALL! It is like a matte muddy brown color. No matter how much I tried to diffuse it with some lighter colors, it made my eyes look sloppy.

There are some expensive shadows out there that are very expensive and very useful, extraordinary products, these shadows do not fit in that category! They are just plain old eyeshadows in pretty containers, sold at pretty high prices. I would never actually buy any of these colors, I just have samples. continued >>