November 27, 2014 | 1398 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Shotgun eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by 3Mookie3

This is my favorite UD eyeshadow color, hands down. I pair it with Half Baked. It really brightens my eyes. There is a little bit of fall out, but nothing that can't be fixed. Sadly, I've not seen this color carried, so I'm assuming it's discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

Shotgun is a pretty mauvey medium-rose pink eyeshadow with silver glitter. The color looks a little darker in the pan than it does once applied. The texture is very smooth, despite the large pieces of glitter, making this shadow very easy to apply. I usually get a small amount of fallout with this, but I wouldn't call this a "glitter bomb" eyeshadow (I'm looking at you Uzi!) The silver glitter looks really nice with this shadow and is what makes it unique.
I usually wear this as a lid color with a darker purple or brown in the crease, but I wore this alone today and it's really lovely! Pink is such a difficult color to wear alone, because many shades will either wash you out or make you look like you have pink eye. Not here! This is a rose color that actually warms your face, which is a rare find. This wears down to a slightly frosty finish, which is really pretty. My boyfriend actually complimented me and said that my eyes were glowing! I think if you can get a non-makeup-savvy man to compliment your makeup, then you're wearing a really great product. I don't see this product listed individually on either Urban Decay or Sephora's websites, so I'm going to have to use Shotgun sparingly from now on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Laski

This is another wonderful shadow by Urban Decay, long lasting, very very pretty color. While I can┤t pull off many rosÚ or pink shades on my eyes (I easily look tired or somehow exhausted) even though I have greenish eyes (and it┤s always said that rosÚ/pink emphasizes the green nuances of the eyes), this one suits me perfectly. Yes, the glitter fallout is annoying, but I take it, because just like with Maui Wowie, it somehow gives a certain edge to a color which might otherwise look a bit tame. I like it a LOT every time I wear it and see myself in the mirror.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by poeticdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The pigmentation and smoothness of this shadow are great. However, the colour made my eyes look very tired and the silver sparkles ruin everything because they are very garish and got all over my face. I love UD but will not repurchase this particular shadow.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2009 1:55:00 AM More reviews by alixnaiq

A friend gave me an Urban Decay makeup palette for my birthday, and this was one of the shadows inside. The glitter in Shotgun is far too chunky and unsubtle for me, and the pink is too chalky for my medium East Asian skin tone, especially when I tan. Certainly not a shade I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 2:00:00 AM More reviews by HeatherF22

Overall I love urban decay shadows. When using over shadow insurance by too faced its amazing and true color. I love this nice rose pink color. I have green eyes and it really plays them up. Nice consistency but can be quite shimmery and does tend to get on your face if not applied right. I think these shadows have the best staying power even over MAC shadows and if you are looking for something that is going to last these are it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by kimchimochi

The pink color of this shadow is very pretty, but it is too sparkly/glittery for me. I love shimmer, but I can't deal with glitter all over my face; it seems too little-girl.
As with all other Urban Decay eyeshadows, the texture and pigmentation are excellent. If they came out with a version that didn't have the little silver glitter bits, I would love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Shotgun, it's a pale strawberry that works perfect w/ my light skintone. NO glitter in this one, just a pretty sheen. Stays on all day w/ UDPP.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2009 9:08:00 AM More reviews by taciturnxlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color, but it gives me the faintest it of color on my eyes. If your looking for a shimmery light pink, this is for you. But I give this 4 lippies because of the bulky packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by erin12107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is pretty, fun, sparkly, and PINK! I love this for a night out. Makes a very gorgeous wash! I dont think i use it enough to ever run out, but if i do i will certainly repurchase!! :-)