December 21, 2014 | 1702 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes - Framboise

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by violet_avalon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how overrated Juicy Tubes are - at least judging from the number of varieties available in the market - compared to so many good lip glosses that no-one notices.
Someone gave me this as a present a few years ago and I was excited, probably do to the media hype. But I was really disappointed, particularly with the stickiness - what happens is that you apply (I use it without anything else on my lips, perhaps I should try some balm first) and it smells and tastes great, looks really glossy for some time, but then your lips get dry after a while. It's too strong, as if my lips can't breathe beneath the gloss.
continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2008 2:17:00 PM More reviews by hellodolly18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's pretty but sticky! It smells ok.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2007 8:07:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another excellent Juicy Tube! Framboise is a very pale red with tiny multi-colored glitters. Like most JT's it is not very pigmented. However, I love the pale red-ish color. Great for everyday wear. Very pretty indeed! I love the scent and the packaging. Pretty good lasting power. The only downside is that all JT's are a bit sticky. However, that is not a big problem for me.

I would definitely repurchase! I love my JT's. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2007 4:23:00 PM More reviews by benefitjunkie

Smells and tastes gorgeous, pretty colour, but yeah, it's super sticky and gloopy. Shame, because otherwise it has the making of everything I want in a gloss. But like others have said, this is strictly for days/nights out when kisses are not on the agenda.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2007 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Hecate82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As i remember well, Lancome was the first brand who came with a gloss in a tube with a fruit fragrance and many other brand followed this trend. At that time, a totally loved this gloss, the structure, the shine and te fragrance. Nowadays, with so many other fruitglosses, i think this one is quite average. The structure is very sticky (dont kiss anyone with this gloss!!) and the shade is too transparant. The framboise smell is still lovely, although i tend to lick the gloss of my lips because of this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2007 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Hilarie86

I got real disappointed when I bought this. I absolutely LOVE JT but this looked a lot better in the store than it did on my lips. First of all, I hate the smell. The shade is okay, but it`s too..colourful. Hard to explain, but it`s not just pink, it`s everything. Yuck.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2006 6:05:00 PM More reviews by mel2

Think its an alright lip gloss, got this in a gift set with a perfume so didn't pick it because of its colour. Is quite a reddy pink colour in the tube but does appear clear with only a tinge of red when its on, which I don't really mind.
Does last quite a while but think it is a bit too much like glue when on lips. Gave the lip gloss 4 but I wouldn't buy again as I think there is cheaper lip glosses that are better.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2006 12:47:00 PM More reviews by waterlily26

I'm so glad i got it in a swap so i didn't waste any money on it!It is like those lip glosses that come free with teen magazines. It is SUPER sticky and the colours and the sparkles show up nothing lips.People say it tastes delicious but it tastes nothing on me somehow.It is absolutely rubbish!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2006 10:44:00 PM More reviews by drcaligari

I get the unnerving feeling that I'm reviewing a different product.

I got this in a swap (an extra! whoo!) instead of buying it, so while my other juicy tubes say Made In France this says NY/Montreal.

It goes on a pretty clear colour with a slight pink tinge and I can see little (i think) multicoloured glitters in the tube, but they're very subtle and nonchunky on my lips, unlike snowgirl lipglass etc. A sort of sophisticated glitter.

It's really rather pretty and is pleasantly scented like most other jts.

If I ever run out of clear lipgloss with glitter (haha!) I would select to buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2006 2:58:00 PM More reviews by happybunny888

This is one of my favorite of the lipglosses from Lancome. It comes in a very easy applicator tube for easy distribution of the lipgloss ( I have tried the flat applicator tips and the lipgloss usually end up leaking, which isnt very nice) The lipgloss is called Framboise, a very stricking rasberry colour but looks a very sheer rasberry pink on my lips.It is very easy to apply and the gloss glides on lips very smoothly, the texture is not too runny or sticky compared to alot of lipglosses I have tried in the past, but the only thing i did not like about it was that the lipgloss catches my hair easily and it gets stuck, I assume it happens with all lipglosses, so best advise is to tie your hair back when wearing lipglosses. In my opinion the price of this lipgloss is ok,Lancome juicy jubes are highly rated in magazines and reviews.