Bonne Bell Smackers- Jewel Cheeks

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/1/2004 9:47:00 PM

Ehhh, it was okay. smells good and looks cute but it's sticky...gross. I've found better. Save your money for some lipgloss!

on 7/28/2003 1:08:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I bought this in Strawberry Garnet Glaze because it looks like a shimmery, creamy pink highlighter with glitter in the tube. Much to my dismay, it goes on clear with huge chunks of mulitcolored glitter. No shimmer, no color, just glitter. It's far too loud and garish for the face... and if I call something too loud, you know something has to be wrong! Also, I hated the awful synthetic smell... it was rather similar to rotten strawberries. No sir, I don't like it! continued >>

I have these in Dreamy Creamy Pearl & Strawberry Garnet Glaze.
They both go on clear & leave the glitter. The glitter is just too big & chunky. They smell nice the Pearl smells like vanilla & the Strawberry as you'd imagine. These make cute gifts for young girls.

on 5/5/2003 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought the pink one and it's nice as body glitter and to highlight the eyes. It's too glittery for the cheeks. The glitter should be smaller and is too loud for day wear, but it's fine for night.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A great alternative to Smashbox highlighter [or whatever that product is that you mix with your foundation to make diffuse it with shimmery creme]. I also use it as a creme eyeshadow and highlighter. I just don't see how this could be for one's cheeks. Like, they have them in blue. Is someone really going to apply blue shimmery stuff to their cheeks? I also liek the scents these things have. Very light and sweet.

EDIT:
my other review for creamy dreamy pearl cheek jewels has more detail
"This is an opalescent [white/pink] gel with white glitter. Great as an eyeshadow, highlighter, body shimmer, foundation diffuser, etc. I don't know why, but the smell reminds me of buttermilk pancakes and sugar [in a good way though]. The glitter is also VERY CONCENTRATED so it would be a good idea to add it to some lotion [and make it last longer too]." continued >>