Lancome Re-Source Drenching Body Spray

on 7/2/2005 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used this product when I was 14 yrs old and loved it then, but I couldn't afford to buy it on a regular basis. For my 23rd b-day my mom reintroduced me to it. Oh did I miss this! In a way, it is worth the price. It is a lotion, refresher, and light perfume in one. It is perfect for the summer and I believe it moisturizes so much better than slathering on a bunch of lotion 5 times a day. I am trying to only use it when I get out of the shower so the bottle will last as long as possible. I love this stuff and I would recommend it to anyone.

on 11/24/2004 5:15:00 PM

I agree with previous posts. This is a faboulous body product, a light and weightless body mist but with such a luxurious feel! Great, especially for summer.

on 5/21/2004 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I got this as a gwp, and am amazed that such a fine mist spray can leave skin feeling so hydrated. I have dry skin, and this does an amazing job.

on 5/9/2004 9:40:00 PM

JamieGirl, you have a friend in Re-Source!

I first got a trial size of this in a GWP many years ago. I've been buying the full-size product ever since. It's a light-as-water smooth-as-lotion spray that leaves skin feeling super silky and moisturized w/ a fresh, feminine scent. The lightweight texture is especially awesome in the hot & humid summers I endure in Florida.

Pricey, but worth it - esp. during GWP time! continued >>

on 2/3/2003 6:17:00 PM

I swear by Re-Source! I have been using this product for years now, and not many people other than myself and my mother are aware of it, apparently (those I know at least). But this is amazing! It is an ultra-light spray that is dispensed through a fine misting air pump at the top of the bottle. The result is silky, soft, lightly fragranced skin. Although at first spray it may seem to leave skin feeling oily, it quickly absorbs, leaving behind a satiny finish and a cool, light fragrance (that usually disappears after an hour, and doesn't interfere with my perfumes). The price ($26), however, can at more difficult financial times be hard to justify, if it wasn't for the addiction I have to this stuff! It's best used after the shower to help moisturize, but really can be used whenever. The packaging is nice, a pretty good sized amount (6.8 fl. oz.), although excessive usage can make that bottle disappear in weeks, not months. But I have found myself buying this everytime the bottle empties, for many years now. And I will continue loving this for years to come!

Popular Body Skincare Products