Make Up For Ever Super Lip Gloss Nr. 14

4.5

on 10/23/2009 11:55:00 PM

I bought this product because this pinkish brown was so lovely. I had a mistake not having tried on my lips. As I hate the sticky lipgloss, this was not for me, sadly. For any person who doesn't prefer tacky glosses, I don't recommend it. Even though it's long lasting, I had to return it to the store. It feels like wearing glue on the lips.

on 7/26/2009 6:55:00 PM

I love this lipgloss! The color is a lovely pink, with no shimmer. It's not opaque or heavily pigmented, but it still shows up on my very pigmented lips. It gives me just the right amount of color for everyday.
But the best part for me is this is very long wearing, it can wear up to 6 hours. Definitely survives my morning coffee and wears well into lunch.
It is however very sticky, that's what makes it so long wearing. I personally prefer my gloss sticky so it doesn't bother me.

on 5/6/2008 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The best gloss ever!!!
I have a very pale asian skin and this makes whole look brighten up! I would describe the color as rosy red. It's really pretty and natural. I would recommned this to anyone with pale skin. Its lasting power is decent too.

on 3/16/2008 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Fab-u-lous! I can't recommend these lipglosses highly enough! Honestly, in my 25 year MU addiction, these are at the top of my list. I love the color, a sheer, fairly pigmented raspberry which is very flattering (MAC-20 fair), and I love the texture. While yes, it feels a bit thick as you apply it, it actually feels more like a Glossimer after just a moment. And it lasts better than anything I have tried (and I have tried them all, gals, tried them all. Positively shameful). BTW, the #14 is darker than the #29. The Sephora swatches online are misleading. #29 is actually more appealing if you are looking for a lighter raspberry pink.

on 1/16/2008 12:01:00 AM

Hands down these are the best glosses on the planet, for me anyway !
They stay on all day, waterproof, not too shiny and the colors are gorgeous. This color 14 Raspberry, is exactly that, raspberry. It applies thick and sticky, which I love. It's just a shade darker than my natural lip color, which is quite red. If your lips are very pale, it will probably apply more of a red/raspberry. I will repurchase and highly recommend.

I love MUFE super lip glosses! They are so creamy and balmy with not too much glitter and a lovely smell! I have them in Nr. 14 - its a nice juicy light red colour, Nr. 1 - a medium/dark nude with shimmer, its so gorgeous and Nr. 0 - clear gloss which feels fabolously smooth on lips! LOVE LOVE LOVE! =D

on 11/28/2003 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love the way this looks but I cannot ever wear it because the scent of Rose is too much for me. The taste also was unimpressive. All I had to do was take off the top and the scent alone was so strong that I could not deal. The second I opened it, I knew I could not ever wear it due to that floral scent. I wish it was fruity. To each is own. It's really too bad because it's a beautiful color.

on 11/12/2003 4:52:00 AM

i love mufe super lipgloss products... and #14 is my fav. ^o^

on 2/3/2003 10:34:00 AM

Nice rosy (semi-sheer) color and nice flavor to this gloss. I actually like this type of applicator (like the MAC Lipglass Stains).

on 2/3/2003 12:47:00 AM

Oooooh, I love gorgeous rosey color! My lips look really plump and glossy, and the scent and taste is pleasant too. LIke the reviewer below said, the packaging's a bit odd - I can't stand tubes that have the round bit with a hole at the end - no way can you just rub it around to spread the gloss, and even if you do, what are you going to do with the excess gloss at the tip?!

Popular Lip Glosses