December 18, 2014 | 827 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Single - Plum Silva

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by emily0628

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this color for a lid color, I bought at first for a crease color but its too light for that (for me anyways) but its ok I still like it. Theres a little bit of fallout but other than that still like to wear it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2007 11:45:00 AM More reviews by LHANEMANN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A very beautiful dark plum eye shadow with small silver sparkles.
The sparkles show up when I use it wet, but with a dry brush they are almost invisible.
I like it very much as a lid or crease colour (this shade looks good with many of my eye shadows, specially beiges and light pinks).
The texture and blendability are great.
There are 2.9 g of product in the container, so I think it was very cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2007 4:14:00 PM More reviews by pcwill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just found out that this color is discontinued. It seems like as soon as I find a color and/or product I like, they discontinue it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2007 8:40:00 AM More reviews by dudeitsrenee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a deep, pretty plum with just a tiny bit of shimmer that is perfect for outer corners. The texture is just about perfect, very fine-milled but not crumbly, and it applies smooth with little effort. I like to apply it wet, as it brings out the shimmer and makes it sparkly, almost metallic. This looks awesome with neutral shades and also as a lid wash for an easy, dramatic look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2007 9:58:00 PM More reviews by JooYeon

I'm glad I picked this up today! It was one of the more interesting shades on display, and I was pleasantly surprised by the color payoff when I swatched it. it's a beautiful plummish taupe, would be lovely as a crease color or use it to line your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by faciallychallenged

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sad to hear it's been discontinued! But the way I apply it, the little pot will prob last pretty near forever anyway. I use it as a liner on my upper lid, around the outer corner, and part of my lower lid. It's nice and soft, not harsh looking at all. This shade looks great with my green eyes and seems to make them look larger too. Can't beat it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2007 3:21:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sorry ladies, stock up while you can, it's been discontinued.

http://www.wnwbeauty.com/cosmetics/beautybyebye/index.cfm?lid=Beauty_Bye-Bye&lpos=SubNavOne continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2007 8:50:00 PM More reviews by England1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Don't wear eyeshadow often, and when I do I stick to greys, silver blue and neutral goldish browns etc. so thought I'd venture out into the WnWild world of color. I wanted this to look good on me, but had a feeling it would look awful (dark eye colors don't usually suit me) but thought for the price this would be a perfect brand to experiment with. Nothing lost, really, this stuff is so cheap. My feeling was correct. Looks awfully like the shade that my skin bruises, on my pale skin, and make my dark blue eyes look dull and tired, and my complexion sickly pale. I think it would look much nicer on someone with more of a golden skin tone. Oh well, I'll give it to my daughter to add to her play make-up collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2006 5:55:00 PM More reviews by qy818

It is a really good eye shadow, stay the whole day, pretty color and really cheap. will definitely buy again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2006 9:06:00 PM More reviews by shortygal201

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I saw this color and thought it would be really pretty with my brown eyes. It looks darker in the pot that when you apply it. It's more of a sheer plum shadow with some fine silver sparkles. It is more sheer than I expected it to be, but it still looks nice. I layered it over some of my other shadows, and it adds just the right amount of plum color without being too heavy looking.