Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Single - Plum Silva

Price: $

on 10/8/2009 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love this color for a lid color, I bought at first for a crease color but its too light for that (for me anyways) but its ok I still like it. Theres a little bit of fallout but other than that still like to wear it.

on 11/24/2007 11:45:00 AM

A very beautiful dark plum eye shadow with small silver sparkles.
The sparkles show up when I use it wet, but with a dry brush they are almost invisible.
I like it very much as a lid or crease colour (this shade looks good with many of my eye shadows, specially beiges and light pinks).
The texture and blendability are great.
There are 2.9 g of product in the container, so I think it was very cheap.

on 4/24/2007 4:14:00 PM

I just found out that this color is discontinued. It seems like as soon as I find a color and/or product I like, they discontinue it!

on 4/12/2007 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a deep, pretty plum with just a tiny bit of shimmer that is perfect for outer corners. The texture is just about perfect, very fine-milled but not crumbly, and it applies smooth with little effort. I like to apply it wet, as it brings out the shimmer and makes it sparkly, almost metallic. This looks awesome with neutral shades and also as a lid wash for an easy, dramatic look.

on 3/28/2007 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm glad I picked this up today! It was one of the more interesting shades on display, and I was pleasantly surprised by the color payoff when I swatched it. it's a beautiful plummish taupe, would be lovely as a crease color or use it to line your eyes.

Sad to hear it's been discontinued! But the way I apply it, the little pot will prob last pretty near forever anyway. I use it as a liner on my upper lid, around the outer corner, and part of my lower lid. It's nice and soft, not harsh looking at all. This shade looks great with my green eyes and seems to make them look larger too. Can't beat it!

on 2/20/2007 3:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Sorry ladies, stock up while you can, it's been discontinued.

http://www.wnwbeauty.com/cosmetics/beautybyebye/index.cfm?lid=Beauty_Bye-Bye&lpos=SubNavOne continued >>

on 1/17/2007 8:50:00 PM

Don't wear eyeshadow often, and when I do I stick to greys, silver blue and neutral goldish browns etc. so thought I'd venture out into the WnWild world of color. I wanted this to look good on me, but had a feeling it would look awful (dark eye colors don't usually suit me) but thought for the price this would be a perfect brand to experiment with. Nothing lost, really, this stuff is so cheap. My feeling was correct. Looks awfully like the shade that my skin bruises, on my pale skin, and make my dark blue eyes look dull and tired, and my complexion sickly pale. I think it would look much nicer on someone with more of a golden skin tone. Oh well, I'll give it to my daughter to add to her play make-up collection.

on 8/24/2006 5:55:00 PM

It is a really good eye shadow, stay the whole day, pretty color and really cheap. will definitely buy again!!

on 3/22/2006 9:06:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I saw this color and thought it would be really pretty with my brown eyes. It looks darker in the pot that when you apply it. It's more of a sheer plum shadow with some fine silver sparkles. It is more sheer than I expected it to be, but it still looks nice. I layered it over some of my other shadows, and it adds just the right amount of plum color without being too heavy looking.