December 22, 2014 | 1792 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Body Butter - Guava

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by su

It leaves the skin soft and very well moisturized. I love the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift. It is absolutely glorious. I love this smell, it smells so delicious I could eat it. It says the scent is tropical but to me it smells like a lemon dessert. It also feels very moisturizing on my skin. I don't know how much it was but I would certainly look into other Korres products now that I've tried one. Good skincare is worth the price in my opinion and it's hard to find a product that make me actually want to put it on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Korres body butters are ultra moisturizing and non-greasy. They soak into my skin nicely but I'm going to review the Guava scented body butter. I think it's awful! When I bought it, the sales lady said that it was the most popular scent worldwide & that's what convinced me to order it.. I bought it from HSN, so I couldn't smell it before hand. Oh boy, it's truly one of the worst lotion smells that I've ever smelt. To me it smells like cleanser, something I would clean my bathroom or kitchen with. Please take that into consideration if ur purchasing this online or over the phone. It's not feminine or sweet, just chemically smelling. Korres body butters are nice, I just strongly dislike the Guava scented one and don't recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by absolia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is straight up luxurious. I love it in the winter because it is crazy hydrating and because it smells like Hawaii. You need this stuff to remind you the cold dry grossness won't last forever. It's soo thick and smells amazing and really nourishes the skin. Fan forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I only had a 75ml tube of this to try as I got it as part of a travel gift set. I'm really glad I did, as the full-sized version costs well over 12.00GBP and I really don't think it's worth it.

As with other Korres body butters I've tried, this is very thick and nicely moisturising. The fact that it also has 93.9% natural content is another bonus feature. But the main issue I have with this, and the sole reason I only gave it 3/5, is the scent. It's way too fragranced for me and smells really smoky. It also lingers on the skin long after you've applied it and I found it interfered with the fragrance of my perfume, making it smell stale and old.

I usually really rate Korres products, but I wouldn't be tempted to buy or use this one again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by genarod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that on the whole I haven't much liked any korres products I've tried in the past-- I was let down by most of there products from primer to body wash.

But Oh my!-- This body butter is really worth every last penny. This is by farrrr my HG of hand creams--

During my pregnancy I developed awful dry hands-- and I went searching for anything to fix it- gold bond, eucerin, Tokyo milk, Soap and glory, l'occitaine-- NOTHING worked!

I stumbled upon this in Sephora-- and honestly was intrigued by the look of the packaging. I sampled the tester, and left-- Once I got in my car, I was hooked!

I smelled amazing, and my hands were silky soft-- no icky residue. just soft, and pleasant feeling.

The cost is very exorbident, and I don't think I would use this as a "body butter" as it is intended.... but I absolutely cannot live without this as a hand cream!

For that use alone, it should last quite awhile, so that offsets the cost.

I have yogurt and guava scent and love both! Honestly they smell a bit similar-- guava is a lot like the yogurt scent but with an added "guava essence"..if that makes sense.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't think this product is horrible overall, but I did find it greasy! crazy greasy!! Idk maybe I used too much, but it was like grease city on my hands, bad!! I do like the light scent, and it does moisturize... i work in the food industry and wash my hands constantly, which makes them sooooooooo dry! this on my hands completely healed the rough skin, that patchy red look you get when you scrub too much, went away after 2 uses! I do like a different MUCH CHEAPER product much more that absorbs almost instantly, and its completely grease free, its amazing, i think ill do a review on that too if i already haven't! awesome stuff, but if you want something more scented and like a spot treatment, i would say this is a good one

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I picked this and 3 other body butters up for a steal at Sephora during the end of the holidays. This was the first one I used, and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. The smell's very light and refreshing and the lotion itself goes on very thick and creamy, but it takes too long to absorb and when it finally does absorb, my skin feels drier for some reason. I haven't been impressed by Korres products in the past, and this unfortunately hasn't swayed my opinion. Glad I got this for a steal, because I won't be buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by yalcrab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Sigh...I really wanted to like this product, but I'm going to have to return it. For the price, it is just not worth it. It doesn't smell anything like guava; instead, it has a really strong perfumey floral scent mixed with coconut, and I just can't stand it. Luckily, the smell doesn't last long.
I like that it isn't too greasy, and seems to absorb pretty quickly. However, it barely moisturizes my skin. Way too overpriced and ineffective.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by stls

Although I won't buy it again I rated with 4. Why? Because it's a quality body butter. Not too thick, very hydrating and the fresh fruity mouth watering smell is long lasting but not artificial. The tube is convenient and hygienic.

Why I won't buy again you might ask. Well, it takes some time to absorb and my skin is not dry, so I wouldn't like to deal with it. Also I prefer my body lotions lightly scented most of the times.

But if you have a dry skin and you like the smell I think you won't regret buying this body butter.