Korres Body Butter - Guava

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Oil (Hybrid Sunflower), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii, Persea Gratissima Citral, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Parfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great body butter. I bought this at Sephora on sale in this scent, mango, and I was worried the smell would be bad because it was on sale, but I'm glad I purchased it as I really love the scent. I think the reviewer below me really explained the scent well, so I'll not try to explain it myself but I will say it does smell amazingly good. It's sweet and tropical, but not sickly sweet. I love it.

Even if I used it mostly as a rich hand cream, I saw great result. My skin was litterally glowing, even if this product doesn't include glitter in it.

All-in all, I think it's a great buy. I'm not sure I would pay full price for it as it's expensive for something I used so quickly, but I would be happy to buy it on sale or to get it as a gift!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have to blame Sephora for my new found addiction to Korres products. The body butters are mostly an excellent collection. I worked in the Sephora warehouse and put this stuff into boxes night in and night out. I decided to buy some on a whim, and 9 months later im a fanatic.

Guava has got to be one of my favorites. The scent is fresh and invigorating. Sweet and tropical like a mix of fruit and sweet rain. I love the way the body wash takes over the bathroom in the steam during a shower and then to put on this body butter in the matching scent.....well, one is simply in heaven!

The formula has really transformed my skin. I was always a heavy moisturizer, having flip flopped between Denver and Salt Lake for years, My skin has to be hydrated or I get itchingly dry. The hard water of Utah doesn't help and the bitter dry winters are harsh. My skin seems to have a renewed feeling after constant use. Soft and smooth, I have received compliments on my scent and my soft skin.

The downside about Korres is obviously cost, but If one is well versed in the world of EBay, you will find there are great packages and discounts to be had on these products. I have usually been able to buy 2 for the price of 1 roughly through EBay. Shower gels as well. I recently got A shower gel, 2 full size tubes of body butter and 2 travel size butters for $41.00. HSN looks to have some great deals as well. I am not wealthy, but this is one of the few things I do like to keep stocked up on. Nothing else does it for me like this stuff. Cheers Korres!

It leaves the skin soft and very well moisturized. I love the smell.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this as a gift. It is absolutely glorious. I love this smell, it smells so delicious I could eat it. It says the scent is tropical but to me it smells like a lemon dessert. It also feels very moisturizing on my skin. I don't know how much it was but I would certainly look into other Korres products now that I've tried one. Good skincare is worth the price in my opinion and it's hard to find a product that make me actually want to put it on my skin.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Korres body butters are ultra moisturizing and non-greasy. They soak into my skin nicely but I'm going to review the Guava scented body butter. I think it's awful! When I bought it, the sales lady said that it was the most popular scent worldwide & that's what convinced me to order it.. I bought it from HSN, so I couldn't smell it before hand. Oh boy, it's truly one of the worst lotion smells that I've ever smelt. To me it smells like cleanser, something I would clean my bathroom or kitchen with. Please take that into consideration if ur purchasing this online or over the phone. It's not feminine or sweet, just chemically smelling. Korres body butters are nice, I just strongly dislike the Guava scented one and don't recommend it.

This stuff is straight up luxurious. I love it in the winter because it is crazy hydrating and because it smells like Hawaii. You need this stuff to remind you the cold dry grossness won't last forever. It's soo thick and smells amazing and really nourishes the skin. Fan forever.

I only had a 75ml tube of this to try as I got it as part of a travel gift set. I'm really glad I did, as the full-sized version costs well over 12.00GBP and I really don't think it's worth it.

As with other Korres body butters I've tried, this is very thick and nicely moisturising. The fact that it also has 93.9% natural content is another bonus feature. But the main issue I have with this, and the sole reason I only gave it 3/5, is the scent. It's way too fragranced for me and smells really smoky. It also lingers on the skin long after you've applied it and I found it interfered with the fragrance of my perfume, making it smell stale and old.

I usually really rate Korres products, but I wouldn't be tempted to buy or use this one again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Let me start off by saying that on the whole I haven't much liked any korres products I've tried in the past-- I was let down by most of there products from primer to body wash.

But Oh my!-- This body butter is really worth every last penny. This is by farrrr my HG of hand creams--

During my pregnancy I developed awful dry hands-- and I went searching for anything to fix it- gold bond, eucerin, Tokyo milk, Soap and glory, l'occitaine-- NOTHING worked!

I stumbled upon this in Sephora-- and honestly was intrigued by the look of the packaging. I sampled the tester, and left-- Once I got in my car, I was hooked!

I smelled amazing, and my hands were silky soft-- no icky residue. just soft, and pleasant feeling.

The cost is very exorbident, and I don't think I would use this as a "body butter" as it is intended.... but I absolutely cannot live without this as a hand cream!

For that use alone, it should last quite awhile, so that offsets the cost.

I have yogurt and guava scent and love both! Honestly they smell a bit similar-- guava is a lot like the yogurt scent but with an added "guava essence"..if that makes sense.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't think this product is horrible overall, but I did find it greasy! crazy greasy!! Idk maybe I used too much, but it was like grease city on my hands, bad!! I do like the light scent, and it does moisturize... i work in the food industry and wash my hands constantly, which makes them sooooooooo dry! this on my hands completely healed the rough skin, that patchy red look you get when you scrub too much, went away after 2 uses! I do like a different MUCH CHEAPER product much more that absorbs almost instantly, and its completely grease free, its amazing, i think ill do a review on that too if i already haven't! awesome stuff, but if you want something more scented and like a spot treatment, i would say this is a good one

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I picked this and 3 other body butters up for a steal at Sephora during the end of the holidays. This was the first one I used, and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. The smell's very light and refreshing and the lotion itself goes on very thick and creamy, but it takes too long to absorb and when it finally does absorb, my skin feels drier for some reason. I haven't been impressed by Korres products in the past, and this unfortunately hasn't swayed my opinion. Glad I got this for a steal, because I won't be buying this again.

Top Rated Korres Products