July 24, 2014 | 1077 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Aqua Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Emily1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a so-so product. It's not the best mascara I've ever used, but it's okay. The non-clumping formula was a relief from the Maybelline One by One I was using before. But it is more water resistant than waterproof. The Maybelline will stay put in the water, as long as you don't rub your eyes. It would just flake a tiny bit. But the 2000 calorie smudged on contact with water, without rubbing my eyes. I still wear this everyday because it gives natural looking length, but really not much volume at all. I've learned to trust max factor recently, but this mascara really made me question that trust.

EDIT: So I bought this again, in the non-waterproof variety. When I ran out of product and had to start using other mascara leftovers like my Maybelline One By One or my Jemma Kidd, I was so grateful of how good this mascara is, despite it being non-volumising. It's just easy and I'm not there for hours trying to make my lashes look more natural and removing massive clumps. So all in all, it's good in comparison with MANY others, but it's not amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Insight89

This mascara is extremely waterproof. Went to the beach, had water all over my face, I even touched my eyes to wipe water off and it didnt give me panda eyes. It smudged a little bit, but nothing really noticeable.
This mascara does give a pretty natural look and doesnt give much volume unless you apply lots of coats. It holds a curl extremely well and does lengthen well if you play with the wand.
Only neg is being extremely hard to remove.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

One of the most waterproof mascaras I've used. It's very natural looking...a bit TOO natural looking for my liking though. I use this when I'm in a low matinence mood, and would buy it again if Max Factor was still in the U.S =(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by MAKEupBYcassie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great mascara in my opinion. Stays on VERY well. Was REALLY upset when they took Max Factor out of the US. I was able to stock up on the non waterproof before it was gone, but I'm just about out of the waterproof.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by worstnightmare

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A decent product. Makes lashes look slightly longer and thicker - nothing crazy. Easy enough to apply.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2010 9:06:00 AM More reviews by oooHUNTRESSooo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this mascara does almost nothing for me, except that it is very waterproof. i get no volume from it, which i do resent since volume is probably the only thing that my lashes really need. it does lengthen my lashes a bit, but nothing spectacular. also, it irritated my eyes. i have to be very careful when applying it and if i even touch my waterline with the wand, my eyes get very red and itchy, which doesn't happen with my HG mascara, bourjois volume glamour ultra black. i use it rarely and i won't be buying it again. there are much better waterproof mascaras than this one

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by gl0004

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Love this mascara. Definitely was my HG, though I haven't been wearing mascara in years. I just started to wear mascara again and of course, it's not longer being sold in the US. Anyways, this product is so great. I have straight, Asian lashes, but with a good curler and this mascara, I actually get a decent fringe. This doesn't clump, lengthens and thickens perfectly. It also holds and curls really well. It does everything! I almost always get waterproof products and this works as good as I have ever seen. There is still a slight smudge at the end of a long day, but I have never found one that didn't. If you can find this on the internet, you won't regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by hnlsfo

This mascara works fine for me. There are better ones, but this does a decent job of holding my curl, thickening, and lengthening.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 1:47:00 AM More reviews by itsxmelissaxduh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG, too bad it got discounted.... Oh well, on the hunt to find a new good one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by adara260

I have been hearing about this product since JHS. I've always wanted to try the mascara but never came around to it. Now that it's being discontinued in the US I figures why not.

The store only had brown left so that was a big disappointment. There really is no point to mascara unless it's black black.

Waterproof it was but not impossible to take off.

Smudgeproof it was not. It wasn't horrible but you would think a waterproof product wouldn't smudge.

Flakeproof it was not. The whole day I felt like I had pebbles in my eyes. Usually with
My mascaras I can make it through the whole day and spinning class without a problem. This mascara didn't make it to the end of the day.

Results were good curling hold, decent definition, no length but it's not made for that. It's prob a good lazy mascara for someone who doesn't need to curl and fuss a lot to get decent lashes.

The wand is a traditional "fluffy" one. Not the new plastic ones. The brustles were shorter though so I thought it would be great but I don't think it made a difference.

Price was right. I think it's usually 6-7 bucks at walmart.

I was disappointed because Ive heard eople rave on and on forever.