July 30, 2014 | 2089 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Rice Bran Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2004 3:48:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just used the last bit of my last tub of this...*sniff* It has a wonderful creamy texture, which I prefer to oil based scrubs, and a nice slightly nutty smell. Great stuff.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2004 8:33:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

This is a wimpy scrub. I like them oil based and coarse enough to remove my dead skin cells and smooth out rough areas. This is good for dry and sensitive skin people. Normal to oily skin? Not tough enough...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2003 7:45:00 AM More reviews by cricri

Moisturising and effective! I like the smell of it and it's very gentle to use, not like the Nivea Body Scrub I've used b4. The downside is just the packing. I have to use TBS's spatula to get it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2003 7:11:00 AM More reviews by a_maju

I like this the best of all of TBS' body scrubs. The granules are nice and fine, and really do polish the skin well, while leaving the skin feeling soft and moisturised, but not greasy like some scrubs can. The smell is gentle also. Only drawback is I prefer my scrubs to come in a tube, this one comes in a pot. A top quality product for a reasonable price.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2003 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Tropez

This is a nice body exfoliate - its creamy texture moisturizes, and leaves skin oh so smooth. I gave it three lipsticks for a couple of reasons - first of all, the smell. It is extremely over powering, and not very nice. The grains are very small, and not strong enough to fight ingrowns. However, it is gentle enough to use on hands.