Alterna Hemp Seed Extreme Moisture Hand Treatment

3.5

on 11/14/2005 6:40:00 AM

This made my hands feel super soft without the greasiness and smelled wonderful too!

on 1/15/2004 7:32:00 PM

This stuff is great in the summer. It smells really good and makes your hands soft and not greasy at all. However, I like to use something heavier in the winter. This lotion is also pretty expensive, so I doubt I'll buy it again.

on 11/28/2003 4:11:00 PM

This product is amazing! Makes skin sooo soft and hands really feel hydrated and nourished.

on 9/8/2003 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I liked it. However, it seemed not to last all that long. I put it on before bed, and by morning, my hands felt kinda dry. I will stick with Mary Kay satin hands. It's $28 bucks, but comes with an exfoliant, emoliant, lotionw/sunscreen, and cleansing gel. Plus, it lasts all day and night, and a set lasts like 6 months. However, if Mary Kay discontinued the Satin Hands, I may consider purchasing the Alterna again.

on 4/2/2003 9:06:00 PM

I do love Alterna Packaging, but overall everything I have bought from them is not worth the price and you can find lower priced items that do the exact same thing. This lotion is so WATERY that I find it hard to beleive it has any moisturizing effects at all although it did leave my hands soft. It is just not worth the price and I have refilled the bottle with another lotion because I love the pump feature. Save your money on this one ladies.

on 2/2/2003 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I got suckered into buying this when I went to a salon a few months back for a manicure. I was mainly impressed with the bottle. It's a nice clear turquoise color and the plastic bottle has a broad base and a long neck. I thought it would fit perfectly in my bathroom so I purchased it. Only after I bought it did I realize I was dumb for judging "a book by its covers". The lotion itself feels rather watery and the smell is a bit too strong for my taste. It claims to protect hands and nails from heat, cold, hardwater and household chemicals but I just can't fathom how. At the moment, I'm just trying to use this up so I can replace it with something better. In my opinion, Vasaline's hand and nail formula is so much better and definately not as costly.

Popular Lotions / Creams