April 17, 2014 | 1361 users online

Candles - Williams-Sonoma Essential Oil Kitchen Candle

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by kimberlymacg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent candles, lovely scents, fabulous quality and great price. I like these as much as Diptyque and Jo Malone. The scents are not as complex as the high priced candles but are sublime just the same. If you've had it with the cloying, artificial, pedestrian scents of Yankee Candle and that ilk and don't want to spend $$$ on fine candles, give these a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2008 10:04:00 AM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I love Williams Sonoma kitchen candles. I have been using these candles in my kitchen for about 3 years now. This candle really helps elminate food odors when cooking food. This candle especially helps when preparing fried foods. They have a variety of scents to choose from. I personally love the Lavender Pine and Olive Oil scents. I currently have the Olive Oil scent in my kitchen and you can smell the candle even when it is not burning. The candles are on the expensive side. The candle cost about 24.50. I bought the Olive Oil candle on Black Friday and got it for 19.50.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2006 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Nepal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely the BEST candles - these are better than any candle out there - and I mean anything you can buy at Neiman Marcus or Saks or whatever - these beat all of them Any other candle gives me a headache and these are sooo sooo perfect - they are all natural and imbue your house with delicious natural fragrance. Also, they keep changing the selection (which is sometimes bad because my favorite one used to be Neroli and they don't make it anymore). But, try them - the citrus ones are the best I have ever tried - especially the Meyer Lemon and the Grapefruit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2004 7:54:00 AM More reviews by 1MegMeg

I received this candle in Meyer Lemon as a gift a couple of years ago and have been hooked ever since. Meyer Lemon imparts a true lemon fragrance through out my house; it's a light and happy scent...also great for neutralizing kitchen odors. I like to burn this when I want just a crisp clean aroma, nothing too overpowering. The quality and scent throw is amazing! :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely agree with previous reviewer. This is one of my favorite scents from Williams Sonoma (my home away from home shop). Invigorating and happy. Perfect for ANY room in your home..not just the kitchen. Great price for how intense the scent is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 4:44:00 PM More reviews by egilsdottir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i picked this up over the holidays on a whim, and was pleasantly surprised with my purchase. i purchased this in the pink grapefruit scent, and it is quite possibly the best smelling citrus candle i have ever had the pleasure to smell. to my disappointment, i have found that most citrus scented candles do not smell like much of anything really, but this one seems to be an anomaly. i am happy. $16 at williams-sonoma stores. burning time is 35 hours. also comes in meyer lemon and lavender rosemary scents.