November 27, 2014 | 1359 users online

Skincare - Face - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Jojoba Pure Beauty Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the "Organic" version of this but I don't think they make it anymore. I can't find it online nor in the Sprouts/Henrys store where I bought the first bottle . I consider this a miracle in a bottle. Oily does not even describe my skin. Multiply the word oily by 50 and you will be describing me. My face literally has a thick layer of oil all over but mainly in the t-zone within 15-20 minutes of washing it. When I squeeze my nose pores, THICK white/yellowish oil keeeeeeeeps (not a typo) on coming out for as long as I squeeze. This has cured it. It has gotten rid of 98% of my oiliness. My nose (which was the worst part of my face) now needs a dab maybe once or twice during an 8-hour work day. I will search for another organic version of jojoba oil; I just hope it's as good as the Jason brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by lolitadee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is my life in this little bottle. i use it twice a day on my face after cleaning it. i use it on my hair too. a few little drops goes a long way. its light weight does not clog my pores does not make me breakout. its a little liquid wonder! specially during the harsh NY winter months. loves it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by rustythecat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this. I read that jojoba should only be bottled in glass otherwise it will leach out chemicals in plastic containers and make the oil inferior. The bonus is that it is organic also.
I am normal-dry skin. With sun damage and redness.
" have tried almost every moisturizer out there. Drugstore, Dept.Store. Health Food Store and this is my HG.
In retrospect I thought a good skin care regimen had to be time consuming, consisting of at least 4 different products. WRONG

This is a make-up remover, antioxident and moisturizer.

At night, I apply this to my warm slightly damp face and allow it to sink in, appox. 15 min.
A couple times a week I use a AHA serum for sun damaged areas.

Day, I apply few drops Jojoba. Let it sink in. Then use Tj's "Enrich" lotion. This routine could not be any more effective and dirt cheap too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 6:05:00 AM More reviews by Raquel100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is AMAZING!! One of 2 moisturizers I can use without getting breakouts! I use it all over my whole face or sometimes just under my eyes. It really keeps my skin nourished and gives it an extra boost!

NOOOOOO!!! This Jojoba oil has been discontinued!! While I was thoroughly freaked out by this, I did discover another great jojoba oil that you can actually buy large quantities of in glass bottles for a lot less $$!! I heard never to buy jojoba oil (or any other oil, for that matter) in plastic because the oil will carry toxins from the plastic. This place even carries straight jooba oil that comes in a creamy consistency with no other added ingredients! Their products are VERY high quality! Try this place if you, too, are having a meltdown over Jason's jojoba oil being discontinued:

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Kandiefashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok ....i LOVE my Dermalogica pre cleanse ...but money is tight so i read up on this oil wonder!

as a cleanser and moisterizer ....its just perfect right now...i have been useing it for a week ....

i will update

as a cleanser it doesnt bet my pre cleanse ...simply because its just pur oil...no emulsifiers in it ,,...so in the shower it doesnt rinse off well..i use my bar of PanOnxl

it melts the make up off no prob

as for a moisterizer its great ..at night i alternate with my 10% PanOnxl cream....oil.....and my differin

i use it in day too....but very little and i pat it on my face and rub in it very well

over all great stuff...100% too

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by wotstaters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is nice and moisturizing, and it doesn't break me out. I was always afraid to put oil on my skin but I found out the molecules in oil are too large to clog your pores so I use it all the time now.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by little_blueberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this 2 oz. bottle from Vitacost.com a couple of months ago and never got around to trying it until now. I'm glad I did though...this stuff is awesome! I have very oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin, so most of the time dermatologists tell me to forgo any moisturizer all together. Problem is...putting treatments on my skin to get rid of my pimples dries my skin out and makes it look a hot mess! The only qualm I have with this product lies in the packaging: when you unscrew the cap, there is a red stopper plugged into the bottle opening, and it just happens to be annoying prying the stopper out with my fingernails. I tip the little jar over with my palm over the opening a couple of times to get a a couple of drops of oil, then I gently pat and rub my palms together to distribute the oil evenly between my palms and gently pat my face. I also grab an extra dab of oil from the red stopper with the pad of my ring finger and apply a little more around my eyes at night. Forget eye creams...this stuff works better for me. It has evened out my skin tone, especially around my eyes and under my eyes. Doesn't make my face oily, but does give it a nice, healthy sheen. Of course I do have to apply powder during the day since my skin will inevitably get oily, but makeup goes on SO MUCH smoother and never looks cakey. I have not broken out with the use of this oil (thank God), so dermatologists be damned! ;) I've cleared my skin up way better without the help of one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by waterlily022

I am so glad I tried this! My skin has definitly improved, less breakouts, scars fading quicker, skin is more balanced. I mix 4 drops in my Pangea Organics cleanser, 3-4 drops in my moisturizer for thirsty skin by Pangea, and I dab extra jojoba oil on scars at night. I have been doing this for a month or so, hopefully my skin will continue to improve!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by breezyleezy80

I LOVE THIS STUFF. My skin was so broken out with blackheads and small pimples on my cheeks and chin. I also had cystic acne on my neck. I started adding this to me regular routine and it cleared up my skin completely in a week. I have NO more blackheads. I usually woke up with a new pimple every day and I have ZERO blackheads and pimples now. I only use a little and apply it to my skin with my fingers after I wash my face. Just a little bit gives my skin a healthy glow. I just found my new favorite product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by watermelon72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I replaced the cap on my bottle with the little dropper cap you get with a bottle of Tempra (children's medication). It's a little tight, but enough to seal, and the dropper is the perfect length.

And, yes, I agree with all the great things already said about this oil.