Black Opal Eyeliner/Mascara Duo

3.5

on 12/7/2003 1:58:00 PM

REMEMBER nothing is PERFECT. dont fool yourself. I bought Black Opal eyeliner in Licorice and it isnt bad. It comes out dark and so far doesnt run or fade. Will update you if anything changes.

on 2/1/2003 3:33:00 AM

I happened to see some of these on sale at Eckert (like a Rite Aid) & thought I'd give one a try. This is a double headed liner/mascara duo- I got "Indigo Desire", which is a dark navy blue with some slight purple (indigo) hues in it. Very Pretty color! The e/l end has a tiny thin brush, just like UD's liq. liners have. The e/l went on nice & smooth- I thought I *might* have had to layered it to make it darker, but I think that's b/c of the e/s I was wearing underneath- definitely isn't watery like some drugstore e/l's are. Nice dark navy blueish-indigo shade! Looks so GREAT w/ my Dark Blue eyes, porcelain skin & black hair! :) Extemely pleased w/ it- had good durability too- didn't smudge, lasted quite nicely. The Mascara is also a similar navy shade- althought looks like a darker blue/less purple shade than the e/l in the tube. The mascara itself went on nicely- didn't clump up or anything, but I have black black lashes- so it's really hard for me to see anything when I try out any mascara in bright colors (red, purple, blues, ect)- so I really couldn't tell any difference than if I had put regular black mascara on, but oh well- I would think it would show up better w/ someone light lashes. But all in all- a great find! :)