July 24, 2014 | 1836 users online

Treatments - Cutex - Felt Nail Polish Remover Pads

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by sentientglittercloud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These did not work.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Glitter87

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love them! One pad works for all ten fingers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Chrysantza

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG product - especially if you travel a lot and for work. These pads are individually wrapped, quick and convenient to use. One pad gets the polish off of all ten fingernails or toenails, except for glitter polish which takes some scrubbing. I really like this product as it works well, is neat, easy to use and convenient. For me a HG. (This review is for the acetone pads)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are thick and they do a great job of removing nail polish. I don't use the all the time. I keep a few in my travel bag and in my desk at work.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by starlite714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually use regular acetone which is pretty drying but fast and well worth the money. This stuff is pricier but amazing! 1 felt pad (protein enriched it says) removes all the polish on all my nails in addition to leaving them looking clean and moisturized. Fantastic! I have to save them for special occasions though because I don't want to waste money!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 9:46:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If I have to travel, I make sure I have this with me. One pad really takes care of all ten fingers. At home though, I just use regular acetone with felt I buy from the craft store. It really removes glitter polish easily plus it's a lot cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

The acetone version of these pads come in a gold box. They remove any polish, even a combination of glitter and dark polish, quickly and easily from all 10 fingernails and all 10 toenails. In fact, only one polish so far has stymied these for me - OPI Lincoln Park at Midnight. The nonacetone version comes in a white box with a pink flower and are pretty much the worst manifestation of nail polish remover ever created. It takes a good 5 minutes of scrubbing to get light colored polish off just my fingernails, by which time far too much of what little remover there is on the pad has evaporated for me to use it on my toes, although there is a nice coating of oil on everything to add insult to injury. Moral of the story, make sure you get the acetone ones. To be fair, there are similarities - the pads for both types are nice and sturdy and both leave a faint lemony scent. Don't recall how much these cost, but I actually haven't seen the acetone ones lately - I'll update my review when I manage to grab more.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2008 2:25:00 AM More reviews by radiant1

Fantastic for travel and for convenience! Love them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2008 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ginagate

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful, wonderful little product. easily removes the polish from all my nails, even the bright and dark colors! I keep a few packets in my work drawer and am phasing out the liquid removers at home for these. That said, if you constantly change your nail colors, liquid might be more cost effective -- these can add up, as there are only 6 to a pack.

EDITED 9/18/08:
Publix makes a version of these that works just as well -- for about half the price. I'd seriously consider using a store brand version of these pads. (just make sure you get the acetone version!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by medicnat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are wonderful! no bottle to worry about my three year old getting into and you don't worry about spilling. One pad removed polish off of all ten nails and all ten toes! For those concerned about price the walmart off brand works as well for $1.89!