October 21, 2014 | 2096 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Shiseido - The Skincare Eye Revitalizer

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Aug17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Was using it a couple of years ago and still remember it's greasy sticky texture. Replaced it with Estee Lauder after using only half of the tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by g_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't expect a lot from eye creams, only care for hydration. This eye cream fits the bill nicely. The texture is gel-cream, which is hydrating enough without being heavy at all. Makes my eye area soft and supple. I simply enjoy the moment dabbing it around my eyes. If you don't expect miracles from eye creams, you will be happy with this lovely eye cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by pgloe16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For eye creams, I only care about moisture. This is the most hydrating eye cream I've ever used and it's not greasy afterwards. The texture is thin, spreads well and absorbs well. My eye area feels great hours later. I have not experienced any eye irritation or puffiness. I also like the sanitary packaging. I'm not a fan of the price nor the size of the product, even though a little goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by jlai08

It makes my eyes very puffy. I think I'm allergic to this eye treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2008 7:24:00 PM More reviews by guyue

it is a good eye cream, but moisturing. i haven't found any miracle eye cream which can get rid of my puffiness and dark circles, but will use it as an essential eye cream at night.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 6:44:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use it (gwp) at night because it leaves very oily/watery film after application. Nothing special... Good in moisturizing, but no anti-age properties, no sunscreen...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2008 12:17:00 PM More reviews by cookiemonster88

Im a firm believer at 20, that the dollars I spend on prevention now could save me spending hundreds of them on cure! So I invested in a tube of eye revitalizer,I have no fine lines to speak of yet,and Im hoping that this stuff will help slow down this process!Overall this product makes the skin around my eyes feel tighter and supple,shiseido is expensive but asian women spend hundreds on the stuff and they nearly always have beautiful skin! Will keep reurchasing until(if i do) find one I find more effective

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by KiuKiu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Eek! So many bad reviews for a product that I love! My eye area is REALLY dry. It annoys me, because I am young and I should not have fine lines under my eyes! So this summer, I decided I needed to extend my skincare regimen to include eye cream. I was first recommended the Eye Soother, which I did not like at all. It did nothing for me and I used so much every time! So after I used that up, I decided to get this. And what a difference! My eye area is hydrated now, with no little lines! My concealer no longer looks cakey and flakey! I love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2008 11:06:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is a great basic moisturizing eye cream. I love that it comes in a tube so you get exactly how much you need, and the product stays fresh. hasnt irritated my eyes at all. I dont think theres anything anti-age in it, I just wanted something moisturizing, and my stand-by, clinique all about eyes rich started irritating me out of the blue. yay shiseido, my new favorite brand :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ccmadamoiselle

I have received many heavy-duty eye creams as GWPs, but I don't have any serious eye issues at my age. So Shiseido The Skincare Revitalizing Eye Cream works as a great basic eye moisturizer. It's packaged in a hygenic tube and the texture is silky smooth. You won't get a greasy, tacky mess under your eyes, which is great for wearing under makeup during the day. (I do not get milia or burning in my eyes.) A little tube goes a long way! :)