April 21, 2014 | 1196 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smacker in Watermelon

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by erica5574

I love this, it is my fav out of all of the lip smackers, it is cheap and last forever, I can't live without it. It AMAZING

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by 44Gracie

I absolutely love this! the scent is gorgeous, the texture is amazing, and it lasts long, but it kind of just sits on your lips. overall, i love love love this because its so fun and great for the summer. Also, it is so affordable! Must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Inayah

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the sent of this, it smells a tad bit artificial but like a watermelon that's very slightly sour. The tint it leaves on the lips is a pinkish color. It looks very nice but natural. It moisturizes nicely and leaves a nice shine on the lips without looking way too shiny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

oh how I love you so much bonne bell lip smacker. im 24 and remember buying these ages ago haha. these actually moisturize my lips and has a glossy touch to it. instead of shelling out over $5 on Revlon lip butters I take any cheap lipstick and layer it over this and Bam!! ... lip butter dupe! I love the scent also. and the packaging is totally cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite lip smacker flavor. It is also one of the original lip smacker flavors. It smells really nice, gives a really nice gloss.. and I am a little embarrased to say that if you lick it off your lips, it tastes kind of sweet. <3

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by KatiePeanut

This lip smacker is pretty average in comparison with some of their other flavours.
I do not live in America, so these aren't cheap. $6 just for one lip smacker.
I got all the classics (vanilla, strawberry, red rasp etc) sent to me by an aunt living in the states, and I became addicted. I ALWAYS wanted a watermelon one. I had nearly all of them but that.
Then one day, I was walking through the pharmacy when I saw lip smackers for sale!! The first one I bought was watermelon. What a let down. Below average, boring packaging. Expensive for a child's balm. And the flavour is very... Artificial. My second least favourite, right behind bubble gum.
It dried my lips out so bad. 20 minutes after use I had to wipe it off with a wet cloth and put Blistex on. I looked in the mirror and my lips were peeling.
I was so disappointed.
I love the colour of the balm though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by ibediana

I love this so much! Very moisturizing and really good. It gives you a little tint of pink color too. Lip smacker rules!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by WallStreetBeautyBeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My name is WallStreetBeautyBeat and I am a Lip Smacker - A - Holic. Yes, such a thing exists! Kiwi? Passionfruit? Cotton Candy? I've collected all the core flavors (along with almost every limited edition holiday version - woot, woot). Why am I so obsessed with these things? Well, for one thing - they have the nostalgia factor working for them. Remember comparing flavors with your friends in middle school? But beyond the novelty factor, Lip Smackers are seriously great products. With a silky smooth texture that glides over lips and leaves behind a delicious scent and flavor, these babies also provide major moisture and shine. My current favorite is cotton candy, but I have yet to meet a Lip Smacker I didn't love ... You go Bonne Bell!

The bottom line: A reliable classic that will never let you (or your lips) down

Read more at http://wallstreetbeautybeat.blogspot.com

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

While this is one of the creamy, super-moisturizing Lip Smacker shades, I dislike the plastic-y fake watermelon scent. I wouldn't pass it up if I needed a lip balm and no better flavors were available, but I wouldn't buy it on its own either. Gives a sheer, slightly bright classic warm pink tint.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by danceinthedark4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The watermelon one is ssoooo good!! It smells amazing, and the glossy tube one even kinda tastes amazing :O
There's not much to say about lipsmackers, except that they give you a nice subtle gloss and they smell AMAZING. That's kinda it, haha