December 19, 2014 | 1473 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smacker in Watermelon

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is another soft, very glossy, waxy, moisturizing, thick, and clear balm my bonne bell. Not hard, greasy, tinted, or sparkly in anyway. Good to buy if you also like the texture of the strawberry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by erica5574

I love this, it is my fav out of all of the lip smackers, it is cheap and last forever, I can't live without it. It AMAZING

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by 44Gracie

I absolutely love this! the scent is gorgeous, the texture is amazing, and it lasts long, but it kind of just sits on your lips. overall, i love love love this because its so fun and great for the summer. Also, it is so affordable! Must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Inayah

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the sent of this, it smells a tad bit artificial but like a watermelon that's very slightly sour. The tint it leaves on the lips is a pinkish color. It looks very nice but natural. It moisturizes nicely and leaves a nice shine on the lips without looking way too shiny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

oh how I love you so much bonne bell lip smacker. im 24 and remember buying these ages ago haha. these actually moisturize my lips and has a glossy touch to it. instead of shelling out over $5 on Revlon lip butters I take any cheap lipstick and layer it over this and Bam!! ... lip butter dupe! I love the scent also. and the packaging is totally cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite lip smacker flavor. It is also one of the original lip smacker flavors. It smells really nice, gives a really nice gloss.. and I am a little embarrased to say that if you lick it off your lips, it tastes kind of sweet. <3

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by KatiePeanut

This lip smacker is pretty average in comparison with some of their other flavours.
I do not live in America, so these aren't cheap. $6 just for one lip smacker.
I got all the classics (vanilla, strawberry, red rasp etc) sent to me by an aunt living in the states, and I became addicted. I ALWAYS wanted a watermelon one. I had nearly all of them but that.
Then one day, I was walking through the pharmacy when I saw lip smackers for sale!! The first one I bought was watermelon. What a let down. Below average, boring packaging. Expensive for a child's balm. And the flavour is very... Artificial. My second least favourite, right behind bubble gum.
It dried my lips out so bad. 20 minutes after use I had to wipe it off with a wet cloth and put Blistex on. I looked in the mirror and my lips were peeling.
I was so disappointed.
I love the colour of the balm though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by ibediana

I love this so much! Very moisturizing and really good. It gives you a little tint of pink color too. Lip smacker rules!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by WallStreetBeautyBeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My name is WallStreetBeautyBeat and I am a Lip Smacker - A - Holic. Yes, such a thing exists! Kiwi? Passionfruit? Cotton Candy? I've collected all the core flavors (along with almost every limited edition holiday version - woot, woot). Why am I so obsessed with these things? Well, for one thing - they have the nostalgia factor working for them. Remember comparing flavors with your friends in middle school? But beyond the novelty factor, Lip Smackers are seriously great products. With a silky smooth texture that glides over lips and leaves behind a delicious scent and flavor, these babies also provide major moisture and shine. My current favorite is cotton candy, but I have yet to meet a Lip Smacker I didn't love ... You go Bonne Bell!

The bottom line: A reliable classic that will never let you (or your lips) down

Read more at http://wallstreetbeautybeat.blogspot.com

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

While this is one of the creamy, super-moisturizing Lip Smacker shades, I dislike the plastic-y fake watermelon scent. I wouldn't pass it up if I needed a lip balm and no better flavors were available, but I wouldn't buy it on its own either. Gives a sheer, slightly bright classic warm pink tint.