September 17, 2014 | 1976 users online

Moisturizers - Shiseido - Bio-Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by aidan83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really wanted to love this product but i reacted to it - red little bumps!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by sdbaker

I love this cream, it is thick, rich and moisturizing. I've been using this for about 7 years now, and I get the large size, which lasts me about 6 months. It's worth the extra money I spend on it, because I can see the positive effect it has on my skin. With other products I've tried, my skin feels tight and dry, then that leads to irritation and acne. So I use this because the effectiveness of the moisturizer prevents other problems. I only use it at night, as a night cream. Smoothes out the skin texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by pandaslow

Got this after reading MakeupAlley reviews, the price is steep but worth it - it can last you for a whole year! I have sensitive skin that gets dry and flaky in the winter and this is really good for my skin, I use it every night before I sleep. I also feel that it does seem to substantially clear up my complexion. Great find, try to get it online for under 100USD and you've got yourself a steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased a gift set with Super Corrective Serum,Super Corrective Eye Cream and this face cream.The eye cream it's a total crap ,but the face cream it's really amazing.
The scent is light and pleasant and the product sinks into the skin very quickly.It is not greasy and I didnt had a breakout using it.I use this only at night and my sensitive/dry/combo skin it's really happy.
I dont feel guily spending so much on products that really works :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

Its nice to return to using Shiseido after a 15 year break. I wanted an anti aging hydrating cream for combination late 30s skin.
I have found since using it that my skin is softer and brighter. Co workers have commented that my skin has more of a glow. There has not been much of a change to my pores.

I purchased a gift set, and I really think that the face cream is more effective if the cleanser and skin softener in the same product line are used together.

I like the scent of the cream- but some will find it over powering.
My skin rejects most creams but this one sinks in pretty well. I find my T zone a little less oily. Im glad that this product works with the ultra snooty and diva like Nars Sheer Matte foundation.
I dislike the packaging. Firstly a pot. How fiddly and how unhygienic. The shape of the pot and materials used are unnecessarily wide and heavy!! Yes it looks like a beautiful gadget out of Star Trek but its not very practical.
And the Shiseido Ireland website- user un-friendly and oober slow.

The reason for not repurchasing is that I feel my skin is changing more rapidly and I will want to focus on 'firmness' and 'elasticity' in the next year ahead.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by m0narexia

This is my sole moisturizer during dry winter season. I love the texture and feel of the cream on my skin. It is not greasy and I never had a breakout using it. I'm 32 and I find that it helped prevent lines around the outer corners of my eyes and my lips. I tried using it during summer but it was too creamy for my skin and the humidity made my skin oily. This is by far the best Shiseido product I used aside from my Eudermine Revitalizing Essence. The price is a bit expensive but it is worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this. I really like the smell, the container, and the texture, but it just sat on my face and wouldn't absorb. It is a bit tacky. It doesn't leave my skin shiny which is a big problem I have so that is a major plus. I wouldn't ever buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Princesseren

So... after being on the Advanced Revitalizing cream (brightening version) for few months, I decided to try more affordable options. I was on Clarins HydraQrench for a while and then on Clinique's Even Better moisturizer. However, I realized that nothing was effective on Alberta's (canada) winter. I decided to try this cream rather than the brightening formula because other than the moisturizing part I did not see any brightening benefits. However, I must say that my skin feels already amazing after the first couple of applications. Right now I am wearing this with Estee Lauder's Pore Refining Serum (Idealist) and with Fresh' Seaberry oil at night. It works well with both!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by CherZ

I had to change this review.

I had bought this moisturizer online and it worked wonders, my face looked great with no redness or sensitivity bumps.

When I was out I bought it at the store and I noticed a different smell/texture. Needless to say it didn't work well and made my skin irritated.

I think inbetween they must have changed the formula. I know the old one didn't say "creme" and this one did. I sadly haven't found the moisturizer of my dreams yet. : (

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by luxlover79

This is my HG moisturizer right now although I have oily t-zone. I actually have the equal love for this revitalizer and the other bio-performance restoring cream, they both plumped and made my skin super smooth that my pores became less visible. But this revitalizer I can use on daytime coz it's lighter and absorbs faster prior to applying makeup. My fine lines are less noticeable after 5 days of use ( in tandem with the super corrective serum) and my forehead seemed lifted! I so love it. My few blemishes were also lightened, which made me happier coz I don't have to repurchase White Lucent to lighten dark spots. This is way better than Benefiance WrinkleResist Cream which I used before. It is worth the price! I have zero regrets spending for something that works!