July 28, 2014 | 2074 users online

Moisturizers - Shiseido - Bio-Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by sdbaker

I love this cream, it is thick, rich and moisturizing. I've been using this for about 7 years now, and I get the large size, which lasts me about 6 months. It's worth the extra money I spend on it, because I can see the positive effect it has on my skin. With other products I've tried, my skin feels tight and dry, then that leads to irritation and acne. So I use this because the effectiveness of the moisturizer prevents other problems. I only use it at night, as a night cream. Smoothes out the skin texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by pandaslow

Got this after reading MakeupAlley reviews, the price is steep but worth it - it can last you for a whole year! I have sensitive skin that gets dry and flaky in the winter and this is really good for my skin, I use it every night before I sleep. I also feel that it does seem to substantially clear up my complexion. Great find, try to get it online for under 100USD and you've got yourself a steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased a gift set with Super Corrective Serum,Super Corrective Eye Cream and this face cream.The eye cream it's a total crap ,but the face cream it's really amazing.
The scent is light and pleasant and the product sinks into the skin very quickly.It is not greasy and I didnt had a breakout using it.I use this only at night and my sensitive/dry/combo skin it's really happy.
I dont feel guily spending so much on products that really works :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

Its nice to return to using Shiseido after a 15 year break. I wanted an anti aging hydrating cream for combination late 30s skin.
I have found since using it that my skin is softer and brighter. Co workers have commented that my skin has more of a glow. There has not been much of a change to my pores (but Im going to deal with those stubborn pores via Clarisonic and more facials).
I purchased a gift set, and I really think that the product if more effective if the cleanser and skin softener in the same product line are used together. I am a person who would prefer to mix and match so its hard for me to say this. Especially using the skin softener....more wonderful.
I like the scent of the cream and the texture- it sinks in pretty well. I have skin that rejects most creams......I find my T zone a little less oily. Im glad that this product works with the ultra snooty and diva like Nars Sheer Matte foundation.

The only thing I dislike..... was the packaging. Firstly a pot. How fiddly also how unhygienic. The shape of the pot is unnecessarily wide and heavy!! Yeah it looks like a beautiful gadget out of Star Trek but its not very practical.
Finally Shiseido Ireland website- its not user friendly and oober slow to use.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by m0narexia

This is my sole moisturizer during dry winter season. I love the texture and feel of the cream on my skin. It is not greasy and I never had a breakout using it. I'm 32 and I find that it helped prevent lines around the outer corners of my eyes and my lips. I tried using it during summer but it was too creamy for my skin and the humidity made my skin oily. This is by far the best Shiseido product I used aside from my Eudermine Revitalizing Essence. The price is a bit expensive but it is worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this. I really like the smell, the container, and the texture, but it just sat on my face and wouldn't absorb. It is a bit tacky. It doesn't leave my skin shiny which is a big problem I have so that is a major plus. I wouldn't ever buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Princesseren

So... after being on the Advanced Revitalizing cream (brightening version) for few months, I decided to try more affordable options. I was on Clarins HydraQrench for a while and then on Clinique's Even Better moisturizer. However, I realized that nothing was effective on Alberta's (canada) winter. I decided to try this cream rather than the brightening formula because other than the moisturizing part I did not see any brightening benefits. However, I must say that my skin feels already amazing after the first couple of applications. Right now I am wearing this with Estee Lauder's Pore Refining Serum (Idealist) and with Fresh' Seaberry oil at night. It works well with both!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by CherZ

I had to change this review.

I had bought this moisturizer online and it worked wonders, my face looked great with no redness or sensitivity bumps.

When I was out I bought it at the store and I noticed a different smell/texture. Needless to say it didn't work well and made my skin irritated.

I think inbetween they must have changed the formula. I know the old one didn't say "creme" and this one did. I sadly haven't found the moisturizer of my dreams yet. : (

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by luxlover79

This is my HG moisturizer right now although I have oily t-zone. I actually have the equal love for this revitalizer and the other bio-performance restoring cream, they both plumped and made my skin super smooth that my pores became less visible. But this revitalizer I can use on daytime coz it's lighter and absorbs faster prior to applying makeup. My fine lines are less noticeable after 5 days of use ( in tandem with the super corrective serum) and my forehead seemed lifted! I so love it. My few blemishes were also lightened, which made me happier coz I don't have to repurchase White Lucent to lighten dark spots. This is way better than Benefiance WrinkleResist Cream which I used before. It is worth the price! I have zero regrets spending for something that works!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by MsMe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am currently using the Shiseido line with this as my main moisturizer and so far, I am impressed. The cream glided on and was absorbed into my skin easily without a greasy after feel. It did not cause my makeup to slide off and kept my face quite moisturized in the harsh wintery weather as of late. The little scoop made it easier to hygienically use the product (not dipping your fingers into the container).However, the only off-putting factor was of course, the price at $92 to $118 CDN.

Update: Still liked this moisturizer, but I am taking a break from the Shiseido line due to the tight/dry feeling my facial skin is currently experiencing. Will retry again in the summer months. Currently on the Ponds cold cream and Estee Lauder regimen till then. Felt my skin sigh with relief.