April 16, 2014 | 2017 users online

Makeup Brushes - L'Oreal - Concealer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Nirhtuc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a great product- like the others have said, it beats the quality of typical 'drug-store' brand products! I have only been using it for a couple of months or so, so I can't really comment on whether the brush is long-lasting or not. However, it has not shedded at all within the time I have been using it. I love how it's stiff but soft at the same time! It's so versatile too- I have mainly been using it to apply concealer (under eyes, tops of cheeks, and sides of mouth), however, I have also been using it for mild contouring and eyeshadow applications too. I bought this from eBay, since they don't stock this in stores where I live, anymore. This is an instant where I feel like thanking the other reviewers for their opinions on this product- thanks so much guys! I'm really loving this brush! : )

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by irinan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have different Kashuk and MAC brushes, but L'Oreal concealer brush I use the most. I use it for eye shadows. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Amykakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Who would have thought a drug store lower end brand brush would be so good? I was in search of a brush for my concealer so I bought this a few years ago after reading all the rave reviews. It works perfectly! I have washed it many times and still the fibers stay in place, it looks just like it did when I first bought it. Perfectly sized too. It's such a great product and for a decent price! I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This is the best concealer brush I own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 12:40:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST concealer brush ever--it's so multi-purpose. I use it for creamy things, foundation, concealer, and for some of my MAC shadows. I found that it works GREAT on loose pigments. It gives you precise application and the loose powder doesn't fall all over the place. This is THE go-to brush. I bought it about four years ago for 2 bucks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2007 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Andreangel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Thanks for the reviews here I have had mine for about 1 year now. Although I do not use it consistently but I have found everything about this brush is perfect. The only one I can compare this with would be to my old Sonia Kashuk concealer brush, and this one defintely surpass the SK one. The handle is thick and easy to hold...the synthetic brush head has more fiber...and I found the shape to be perfect. I would not hesitate to buy another one if I use it more often.

One other thing though, I have found their travel concealer brush as not being the same quality. I had a set of the small Loreal travel set with a minature version of the concealer brush included as well. The brush head looks the same with shorter handles...however that one has fell apart and I dont recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2007 10:42:00 PM More reviews by sookkhyun

I bought this brush based on the reviews here, and I have to say that I don't like it. I find it too large and to stiff. I am now using Essence of Beauty concealer brushes and they are much cheaper (two brushes for 3.99), much softer, easier to use. Get EoB instead!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2007 10:49:00 AM More reviews by gigobabey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this brush 2 years ago, and I am still using it everyday for mineral makeup application. I use it for under eye concealer. I wash it at least every week, and it is still going great. The best brush I ever bought. The low price will make you faint .

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2007 8:12:00 PM More reviews by paperdove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I highly recommend this if you're looking for a concealer brush. I personally find it easier to use my fingers for applying concealer but the brush itself is high quality in my opinion. This is the first concealer brush I've tried so I wouldn't know what is or isn't considered good at applying and such, but the bristles are good. It's stiff yet soft, and they stay in place. I like to use this for dabbing powder over my concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2007 4:10:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

This inexpensive brush is slightly bigger than most brushes. However, since working with a few of these, I'd say that the larger size is better than the smaller ones, though it does seem to be a bit too large to use under my eye area; but for me this is a difficult area to work, so I'm not sure that *any* brush would completely fill the bill here. This works just as well as more expensive brushes - the only thing keeping me from giving it 5 lippies is that the bristles aren't as soft as some of the more expensive concealer brushes I've tried. However, I can't fault it that much considering the cost.