July 28, 2014 | 1033 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Strawberry conditioner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 5:54:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not a fan of suave shampoo/conditioners. They leave my hair feeling even more dry and frizzy. I have tried different combinations; using it with different shampoos/conditioners. Only thing I love about this product is the smell. I wouldn't not repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by carnosa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have slightly frizzy hair that puffs up after drying (by both air and blow dry), and in the past I've used salon brand shampoos/conditioners that cost $20+ and did absolutely nothing. But this, THIS CONDITIONER (as well as Suave's other conditioners) IS A BLESSING.

For a year (or so), I've been using this every time I wash my hair and leave it in my hair for around 5-10 minutes and rinse it out and it's made a huge difference. Even my friends + family have noticed. Words cannot express how much I love this product.

The smell is fruity, not too mild and not too strong. Its texture is probably the same as any other conditioner's and it feels nice on the scalp.

But really, comparing this to salon brand shampoos + conditioners this is way better than that expensive [bleep]. The only thing I regret is not finding out about this (and Suave) sooner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is so cheap, but works very well for my cowashes when I feel like doing them and as a leave-in. I usually add my favorite oils to boost it up, but it works fine on my hair when I need a break from conditioning. I used the matching shampoo when I was in elementary, but it dries out my hair now. For now, I'll just stick with the conditioner. It smells like strawberry pez to my nose and I could only find this at my local Walmart for some reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

If you would've told me about 6 months ago that I would fall in love with suave in the future, I would've looked at you like you were crazy. I was a total Pureology addict for the longest time. To me, expensive automatically meant it was better. I can thankfully say this is not the case anymore. I was at the grocery store and decided I wanted to buy some strawberry shampoo, I had used this same kind years ago when I was a kid and loved it. It was less than $2 for a huge bottle and I absolutely LOVED the familiar smell. So I bought the shampoo and conditioner with pretty low expectations. This conditioner especially has exceeded them by far. It is dirt cheap, especially to someone who used to spend $20 on an 8 ounce bottle of conditioner every few weeks. The smell is incredible, like strawberry candy, and does linger for a while. I love that you get so much product! I am a very generous conditioner person, and I always run out of it before shampoo, but that's not a problem when it comes to Suave products that are so dang cheap! My hair is unbelievably soft and smooth. It feels like it did before I bleached it over a year ago- virgin hair status from a drugstore product...I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't experienced it. I will repurchase this forever and ever. Thank you Suave for an inexpensive, amazing product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Tbelle83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this conditioner with the matching shampoo for the scent. A sweet candy-like strawberry. I figured it was so cheap, more of a novelty purchase. I ended up being rally happy with this combo! I have thin, wavy, frizzy hair and this left it lightweight and soft. Not the best I've ever used, but pretty darn good, especially for the price. Note: I do alternate this with redken all soft. I als use this to shave (love)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by sharmilaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

Sauve conditioners work well for me - It is inexpesive, I can use it every other day & I just slather this in huge amounts. For my long dry coarse wavy colored straw like hair conditioning often is more important as it keeps it supple soft & moisturized preventing it from drying. I use this as often as i like. Does the job keeps my hair conditioned & soft. I have tried many others but I keep coming back to sauve conditioners & 3 minute mircale deep (Aussie brand). They are my staple

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by fallenangel97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is so cheap, I thought it would be crap. But after I smelled it, I couldn't put it down. I figured "How can it hurt to try?" So I bought it along with the shampoo. I was blown away with the results. The shampoo was drying, but the conditioner makes up for it. My hair was soft and smooth, and smelled so yummy, like strawberry candy. Next time, I plan to try the Green Apple :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2011 More reviews by squirrelsatemyramen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

PROS:
~ Silicone-free
~ Thick, creamy texture
~ Great for CO-washing
~ Good slip
~ Leaves my hair soft, tangle-free and fluffy
~ Affordable
~ Easy to find
~ Comes in large bottles

CONS:
~ The scent is pleasant, but a bit strong, not as strong/annoying as the Coconut conditioner, though
~ My hair likes the protein in the Suave Naturals Coconut
~ Not moisturizing enough

This is my next favorite Suave Naturals conditioner. I love that it only costs me $2 for one huge 30 oz. bottle. It has a lovely thick, creamy consistency, just like all of the other Suave conditioners I know and love. It lathers really well when I use it for CO-washing and leaves my hair fluffy, bouncy, and clean. Despite the thickness of it, it does not weigh my fine hair down.

I like the scent, but it is a bit strong for my tastes, but it is the mildest and least annoying Suave scent I could find, so I can put up with it. As with most other cheapie conditioners, it does not provide enough moisture to the length of my hair, which has old chemical damage on it and is therefore prone to dryness. I wish that it had protein like the Coconut conditioner has, but considering the nice results i get from it, this is only a very minor complaint.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 10:01:00 AM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I find that this conditioner actually was better than the rest of the line, which is odd. I figured they were all the same with different scents, but this one was more runny, and conditioned better.

I actually find that for my virgin curly hair, runny conditioners work way, way better than the thick ones.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by P3achyK33n

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In an effort to grow healthy long hair, I've stopped using shampoo. So after a lot of Co-Wash research, I ended up leaving the drug store with this little guy. The smell is really fake, but somehow addictive. It does not linger in your hair after rinsing. The texture is watery, but it coats the hair really well in the shower so that you can effectively clean every strand. It didn't lather at all, but that's the point ;D That being said, I found that my hair felt weighed-down and not entirely clean. I figured I wasn't used to Co-Washing just yet, so i kept using it. Eventually, I used a different conditioner to switch things up; lo and behold, no icky residue. So while this is cheap and smells yummy, it might be too much for those with baby fine hair, even if it does curl.