October 23, 2014 | 1765 users online

Polishes - Hard Candy - Stop Nail Polish

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by gcgirlzprez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought a few colors of this and I was overall impressed. The colors were cute, the packaging was great for the price I payed ($5) and it was a pretty good deal. However, I stopped buying them when I found a website where I could buy OPI for less than $5! ( http://8ty8beauty.com/nail_polishes/opi.htm if your interested ) I realized I wasn't getting THAT good of a deal so I stopped purchasing them.
Overall this product was impressive considering I haven't had a good experience using hard candy cosmetics before.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 6:10:00 PM More reviews by whoislain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I initially got a mini bottle of this as part of the Delinquent Nail Set, but I loved the color so much that I bought a full bottle (off ebay, since it's no longer sold in stores). This color is GREAT, sexy glittery red, and look good with my slightly olive skin tone. The only thing I don't like about this polish is that it chips really easily :( I guess I'm really rough on my nails or something because I get chips pretty easily, and I find Hard Candy nail polishes are some of the worst as far as chipping goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2007 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Asynja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Oh, I just got the holiday mini set and this colour called my name. 2 easy coats later I have "Dorothy" (Wizard of Oz) nails. Such a fantastic colour. Looks like it is discontinued, which sucks because I'd love a full sized bottle. Only the pastels remain, such a shame.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2007 3:10:00 AM More reviews by B_Lush

Soo sad they discontinued this color but it's one of my all time favorites!!! I bought 2 bottles online for $5 (available for limited time) hoping they'd last long enough until hard candy brings them back on the shelves again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2004 12:44:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

When I was much younger and in grade school, we were all obsessed with Hard Candy nail polish, but these things were reserved for the older sisters who could justify spending $15.00 a pop for these.

Well, luckily for me, last year Sephora knocked these down to $9.00 so I decided to indulge in nail polish nirvana and buy some of these. I got After Hours (the color was nothing like I expected, it sucked so I gave it to my cousin) and the much sought-after Stop.

Stop is an AMAZING color. It's not only this amazing shade of sparkling red, but it has flecks of gold in it. Something about this reminds me of the Ruby Red Slippers and I love it in general. This color is really great for fall and winter.

Plus, it's taken me forever to get through this so it does last a while, considering that I bought mine in February of 2003. I love the glass botle and I love the little ring, it reminds me of being young again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2004 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Judifruit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great shimmery deep red. I thought it'd be too brown-ish with the golden shimmer in it, but it hardly shows on your nails...just shimmery. Leaves your nails sexy red :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2004 7:27:00 PM More reviews by NARSGlow

Unfortunately, I scored this before Sephora severely slashed Hard Candy prices...so I ended up paying alot more for this compared to its current price...But this is a beautiful color, a deep garnet red with a nice golden shimmer. Great for winter!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2003 1:52:00 PM More reviews by emalc

I received this color as a gift, and like it much more than I had expected. Polishes with gold usually look weird on my nails, but this is not a heavy gold glitter. The polish lasts much longer than some of my other Hard Candy polishes, and this is a good winter red.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 8:47:00 PM More reviews by brianx

This is one great nailpolish. Red with a golden sheen. Most certainly one of the best red polishes out there, and my favorite. Definitely worth the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Goodfreak

Fabulous red polish with gold shimmer. Like all of Hard Candy's polishes, the color is true, goes on easily ad wears a long time. This shade is a fun way to dress up standard red nails.