Bonne Bell Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Liquid Lip Smackers are glossy, shiny, and most of the flavors are clear. I really like the original liquid Lip Smackers because they're thicker, more moisturizing, and you don't have to apply as often. Some of the other liquid Lip Smacker flavors, especially the soda and sparkly ones, have a thinner formula. Unfortunately, they're harder to find in stores nowadays, so you may have to buy online if you are curious to try them. Pink lemonade, sugar crystals, blue raspberry, watermelon, piņa colada, peach, and strawberry kiwi are the ones I recommend the most.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Buy immediately! Thick, glossy, smells like a candy!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

decent gloss. great flavor. excelent price. i like it its fairly shiny but it doesnt last long at all. i got it in strawberry.

on 2/22/2014 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

\Yeah, I wish this was natural too...would be much better for your body

taste: awesome, I got tropical punch

Feel: excellent, ,moisturizing

look: the best lip gloss I ever tried. It looks super moist and sexy on your mouth, Love it! Just a fabulous clear, wet look.

Cons: not natural, probably bad for you

Pros: looks good

I love the scent, packaging, shine and brush. The only thing I'm highly aware of is the parabens. Unhealthy, cancerous preservatives. Nobody ever pays attention to what's in their cosmetics; go to something like skindeep.com and search your product. Then you can find what's toxic in what you slather over your body every day.

on 9/27/2013 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

OMG I love the Watermelon one! Smells sooooo good! The only thing is that when I put it on for the first time, the texture was super grainy. The second time? Glossy and smooth... Other than that I LOVE it! I will definitely buy other flavors!

on 1/10/2013 11:02:00 PM

This is the only makeup I wear. I have been using this stuff for years and still love it. Makes my lips nice and shiny and tasty and plump. Wearing lipstick is just, yuck for me. This stuff is awesome.

on 12/24/2012 9:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Price? Cheap! Quality? Rich!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! These are my little secret to adding that shine to my lips and getting the plumper lip look. They smell great too as do all bonne bell lip smaker products. Wear this alone or wear it over your lipstick either way your going to look fab I just wish the fab could last longer but that really happens with every lipgloss so this is no different but I must take off a lippie for that but for the price idc and ill keep reapplying like I do with every gloss and thankfull this is not as sticky as almost every other gloss out on the market!!

on 11/27/2012 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

So cheap but that's not the point. The point is that this product is AMAZING. Why should I fork over my money to MAC and those other high ends for a simple clear lip gloss? This isn't insanely tacky and gives me super plump looking lips with no problem. I love this over any lipstick, especially my nude lip colors. It makes my high end lipsticks look like a million bucks :D Lasts a fairly long time. I guess the only complaint I figured some people would come up with is the scent. I figured if you're buying something from lip smackers you would be aware that it WILL have a scent.

on 11/19/2012 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

OMG I LOVE THIS THING!!!! Best lip gloss I'd ever owned. I got it in Canada, so hopefully I'll get to go there soon. Mine is vanilla, and it's just heavenly. Even though I don't use it much, I still love the smell a lot. It's just a tad bit too sticky, but otherwise it's perfect! Cute packaging!

Recommended for Medium Skin