August 20, 2014 | 1425 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Jilllovesgloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

decent gloss. great flavor. excelent price. i like it its fairly shiny but it doesnt last long at all. i got it in strawberry.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Littlewing89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

\Yeah, I wish this was natural too...would be much better for your body

taste: awesome, I got tropical punch

Feel: excellent, ,moisturizing

look: the best lip gloss I ever tried. It looks super moist and sexy on your mouth, Love it! Just a fabulous clear, wet look.

Cons: not natural, probably bad for you

Pros: looks good

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by MaybellineAddict

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love the scent, packaging, shine and brush. The only thing I'm highly aware of is the parabens. Unhealthy, cancerous preservatives. Nobody ever pays attention to what's in their cosmetics; go to something like skindeep.com and search your product. Then you can find what's toxic in what you slather over your body every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by SPCAGirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG I love the Watermelon one! Smells sooooo good! The only thing is that when I put it on for the first time, the texture was super grainy. The second time? Glossy and smooth... Other than that I LOVE it! I will definitely buy other flavors!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by joliecoquine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only makeup I wear. I have been using this stuff for years and still love it. Makes my lips nice and shiny and tasty and plump. Wearing lipstick is just, yuck for me. This stuff is awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Price? Cheap! Quality? Rich!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! These are my little secret to adding that shine to my lips and getting the plumper lip look. They smell great too as do all bonne bell lip smaker products. Wear this alone or wear it over your lipstick either way your going to look fab I just wish the fab could last longer but that really happens with every lipgloss so this is no different but I must take off a lippie for that but for the price idc and ill keep reapplying like I do with every gloss and thankfull this is not as sticky as almost every other gloss out on the market!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

So cheap but that's not the point. The point is that this product is AMAZING. Why should I fork over my money to MAC and those other high ends for a simple clear lip gloss? This isn't insanely tacky and gives me super plump looking lips with no problem. I love this over any lipstick, especially my nude lip colors. It makes my high end lipsticks look like a million bucks :D Lasts a fairly long time. I guess the only complaint I figured some people would come up with is the scent. I figured if you're buying something from lip smackers you would be aware that it WILL have a scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by CandyBowlz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG I LOVE THIS THING!!!! Best lip gloss I'd ever owned. I got it in Canada, so hopefully I'll get to go there soon. Mine is vanilla, and it's just heavenly. Even though I don't use it much, I still love the smell a lot. It's just a tad bit too sticky, but otherwise it's perfect! Cute packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by terrag

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I came across this today and I couldn't help it. I'm not even a compulsive buyer but heck, what person has never had Lip Smackers Lip Gloss before?! I had a few tubes when I was 11 but I was looking at some lip glosses today that were ridiculously priced. So I saw this and the rest was history. Pink Lemonade is absolutely amazing smelling :) If only they had it in Coconut and I'd never use any other lip gloss again!! The only thing I don't like is that the lid is bigger than the tube filled with gloss, but WHO CARES. IT'S LIP SMACKERS GUYS. If you don't have this, I recommend it. A lot ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

Who hasent owned one of these? They are the best lipglosses ever. I had strawberry kiwi a lot because i was constantly putting it on and i would use itall up in like 2 weeks. I havent owned 1 since i left high school but im thinking of picking up another one. Omg these are the cigarettes of lipgloss cause they are so freakin addicting! If your reading this reveiw and have never owned one GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO BUY ONE!!!! : p