July 25, 2014 | 1831 users online

Hair - Kerastase - Advanced Repair Serum for Damaged Ends

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 1:14:00 AM More reviews by mariabella

Leaves my fine hair soft & shiny. Recommend it if you have fine hair but LOTS of hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 7:37:00 PM More reviews by footballove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best serum by far.I adore all Kerastse range,but this one + Kerastase Ciment Termique is my outstanding.I only use 2 drops of this serum on my waist-lenght hair,rub with fingers,and just massage into my dry ends for finishing touch.I can see AMEDIATELLY how my hair soaks in everything,there is no any film left,just silky glossy smooth hair ends.Result is dramatical.It is so concetrated so little goes a long way.Also,I don't have to reapply it in between the two shampoos because it is sooooooo effective that there is no any need for that.Yes,this is so damn expensive,but lasts so long,even with my waist-long hair.My search for perfect serum stopped right here.I got with this what I wanted from hair serum,actually,even more..this passed even beyond the any expectations I had about this product.This is outstanding,definitelly my HG. :D
P.S. This is renamed now as 'SERUM NUTRI-SCULPT'.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2008 3:59:00 AM More reviews by fiunit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Makes me happy :) I gave it a 4 for overall rating for the sole fact that it doesn't ACTUALLY repair fuzzy ends- all you can do is chop them off, and I've come to terms with this, haha. However I think this serum is excellent for controlling the fluff, and I've really noticed that I can go longer between haircuts (although this could be because I've just discovered Ciment Thermique, which I love love LOVE). But the serum makes my hair lovely and shiny, doesn't weigh it down too much- I use a single pump, rub it between my palms and apply most of the product to the ends. My boyfriend always loved to stroke my hair but now his fingers don't get tangled in it :) definately recommend, as long as you're not looking for an actual treatment. Get a trim then use the serum as a product instead.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 11:40:00 AM More reviews by DaffodilFields

Went through bottles of this stuff. It works very well, but the price is ridiculous, especially since I have very long hair and had to buy a new bottle monthly. I have now discovered Neutrogena's triple moisture serum and Frizz ease's serum, which work about equally as well. I like that I don't need to put down so much cash now, since I never really enjoyed the smell of this anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 7:20:00 PM More reviews by somnium777

I've been using it since many years, its my absolute favourite !!! I guess its the most expensive product from Kerastase but it works wonders. The smell is also very nice , and i always put this after i ve washed or straightened my hair , it adds shine and moisture and helps preventing split ends . I really recomend it , its the best silicone on the market ( i have to try marlies mollier ) , but its worth all the money .

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2003 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Wendiva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recommend this product. I didn't notice any "repair" to my ends; however, I did notice a smooth appearance to hair. I also noticed fewer hairs on the floor when styling my hair after using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2003 6:12:00 PM More reviews by DenizUK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It helps eliminate dryness and adds shine to brittle dull hair. Its the best serum Ive tried really but its so expensive!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2002 6:07:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

This product is intended to improve the appearance of split ends, and if you don't have a problem to begin with, you won't notice any difference. It won't make the hair lie flatter or defrizz it along its length. I find it does a great job of smoothing down broken frizzy ends, without leaving the hair feeling oily or weighed down.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2002 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Zozey

If applied correctly this serum composed almost exclusively of silicone makes your hair smooth and really does protect from split ends. I think the key is to use too little rather than too much as it is highly concentrated and can leave your hair with that gluggy, sticky feeling if too much is applied. It's not a moisturiser so shouldn't be treated like one, but it certainly does protect.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2001 2:59:00 PM More reviews by omegathree

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Kerastase but this one product is nothing special or worth the price. It's basically silicone oil, period.