October 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Hair - Dove - Nourishing Care Shampoo & Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by cbenjamin313

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm trying to move away from conventional shampoos and conditioners as I grow out my curly hair, but I keep coming back to this combination. I love how it's rich and feels really good in my hands and in my wet hair. And the two work well together after my hair dries. Definitely less frizz and softer texture. I am not interested in lots of products, so my cuts have to be perfect, and so does the raw material. I would strongly encourage other people to try these products if they have unruly hair, and don't want to go the no-poo route.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Jackey77

I bought this product because I had received a small sample tube in the mail and absolutely loved it.
I do not know if they changed whats in the big tube, as compared to the sample I was sent - but what a huge disappointment.
The big tube I purchased did not do anything like the small sample did. Yes it conditioned my hair but not to the degree the sample did - almost like they "suped" up the sample to get you to buy the big product...DON'T it won't do what the sample does - not even close!!!
If you can - go to the Dove web site and have a sample sent to you (or see if they'll send you like 20 samples) then you'll have a good conditioner.
My advice - stick with the Intensive Repair Conditioner if you're a Dove girl and want great moisturization - skip the "Nourishing Oil" line because I think that they forgot to add the "Nourishing Oil" in those products.
I rated it a one because the tube it comes in is easy to handle and stays standing up in the shower!! Only reason it got a one!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by jmalo

The packaging is great if you get the huge pump bottles, which you can get at Costco for ~$7! I wash my (medium/long) hair 3-4 times a week, and this conditioner has lasted me since March, and it is now the end of summertime!

I paired this with the nourishing shampoo for awhile, but really am pleased with the resutls I get from using this conditioner of Dove's with Aussie's Moist shampoo. My hair is very manageble and soft. and shiny with a quick cold rinse and if i let the conditioner sit for awhile while I shave.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2006 11:23:00 PM More reviews by bluemelon

I haven't tried the shampoo, but the conditioner is fantastic. I have long wavy frizzy hair, and this makes the ends so soft and manageable. The fragrance is great and so is the price. I may never buy those expensive salon only conditioners again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2004 11:18:00 PM More reviews by anpangal

IMO It's the best drug store shampoo & conditioner. The other ones just made my hair coarse. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2003 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Belindalison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is brilliant. Great smell, nice price, and it works. My hair is long, colour-treated, fine and lately dry and frizzy. Dove solved the last two problems without weighing my hair down or stripping out the colour.

Note: The Australian version contains only SLES so it may be gentler than the US version which I have heard contains one of the ammonium sulfates.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2003 11:58:00 PM More reviews by DeVarens

Finally, a shampoo and conditioner that I can pick up basically anywhere that does a really good job. I have long, coarse and fine hair (terrible combo) and this stuff just does wonders, making my hair smell lovely and taking away the coarse feeling. The scent also works in really well with my Nivea Fresh Rollon deodorant, people have asked me what perfume im wearing when Im not wearing any :) I am talking about the separate shampoos and conditioners, I find '2in1's are all generally terrible.