July 28, 2014 | 1831 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by polaroidgirl

I absolutely love this hand creme! Not only does it smell delicious, it also does not irritate my very sensitive skin. In fact it has actually completely healed the dermatitis I had on my hands. I usually only put it on at night before bed as it is quite thick and leaves a waxy film on the hands. The packaging is gorgeous also. Beautiful product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by maysundstrom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awful smell. Sorry i am trowing this away :/

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by strakale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this hand cream. It smells delicious- like a very sweet, almond extract mixed with honey. My husband loves almond scented things, so that's a plus. It is very thick, hence it being called a "creme" rather than a lotion. I find that most of it absorbs, but it does leave a thin layer of oil that doesn't absorb, similar to how a salve feels after it's applied. I don't mind this, since it seems to "protect" my hands & lock in the moisture, but I only use it at night for this reason. I think it'd be a great product to apply to hands & feet, then apply gloves or socks & sleep with it on. I wake up in the morning with extremely soft hands, and all the oily feeling absorbs overnight.
I wouldn't recommend this as something to keep in your purse and use throughout the day, unless maybe you put it on right before putting on gloves & heading out the door, otherwise, you'll probably dislike the "greasy" feeling while you're trying to do things.
Overall, I'll purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by kasabourin

I really like burts bees products because of the ingredients and their yummy scents.. What attracted me to this cream was the cow on the jar and the almondmilk haha. I really like how this smells but unfortunately its really greasy and doesnt absorb very quickly and if you accidentally use too much your hands feel like theyre full of grease.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Linamakeup

The super cute jar packaging caught my attention. I decided to try it. The cream is very rich and greasy, a little difficult to spread onto the skin and seems to sit on top of skin only, but the greasiness goes away after a little while and the cream does have staying power even after I washed my hands. I do like the sweet almond scent as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Love this hand cream! I actually had an aversion to trying Burt's Bees products in my teenage years. I used to hate the minty smell and had little understanding of all things organic. Now, I am extremely pleased to be moisturizing my hands with beeswax and almond oil, in place of chemicals.

This is a rich milky cream that easily melts into your skin. I immediately feel my skin smoother upon application! I actually love the cute jar, as I can place it by my bedside. It makes it so much easier to apply without having to squeeze tube with greasy fingers.

Smell is absolutely delicious. Almond and cherries draw you in. It lingers on the skin for a bit. I actually just like to open the jar and smell it! It is very relaxing and spicy. I am actually tempted to smell the banana-scented hand creme, but it is only available online.

My only complaint is the price. I paid $8.99 for 2 oz from CVS. I would have waited for the occasional 20% off in stores or online...but I didn't want to wait. I can probably create something similar and much cheaper mixing the natural ingredients by myself. But for now, I am glad to have a quick and easy all-natural hand cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a small size jar of this hand creme with the tips and toes gift set. I had tried it before at a store tester and loved the scent. This stuff smells amazing. I am eternally obsessed with anything almond scented, and this has a very strong sweet almond oil scent. Sometimes I will open the jar just to smell it lol. The hand creme itself is thick and emollient. It leaves a slight waxy film on the hands (I'm guessing from the beeswax) which eventually wears off. I think it does a decent job of moisturizing my hands, but if I'm being honest I have other hand cremes that do a better job and cost less money. But I might repurchase this just for the scent. The glass jar packaging is very classy looking too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by underage

My new favorite hand cream! I hate having dry hands and this is one of the best hand moisturizers I've found. I love the glass packaging and the smell is great! Only use a little it or else it will be greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by CristineF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I fancy anything almond-scented and glass-packaged so obviously I could not walk past this hand cream... It is very thick and greasy but it does absorb well if you rub it in and do not use too much... decently moisturising but I would not recommend it to someone with very dry skin...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by AJ3141

I use this at night before bed. The scent is lovely and I enjoy rubbing the rich cream into my hands and nails--it feels luxurious. I find it moisturizers well, but it is greasy which is why I save it for night. Love the glass jar and will repurchase when I run out!