September 22, 2014 | 1289 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A decent product from BB. Note that most of my reviews for the BB products are for the 2013 versions of the products.

This creme has an okay smell. It works well on hands and also feet (quite expensive to use on feet, lol)! It is more of a hand treatment than a cream. Applying it before going to bed, works best.

Hate the marketing gimmicks of the Chlorox BB. This hand cream and the 'baby skin balm' are quite similar in texture and ingredients.

Another annoyance is BB's love for almond oil in many their creams! Almond oil can be allergenic and is not easily absorbed by the skin. Sesame or olive oil work better for that purpose as both are extremely emollient and absorbed easily by the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by satcl

The smell takes some getting used to, but the consistency is great for my dry skin. I also used it on a healing tattoo and it soothed the skin nicely. I really like it now!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This just did not work for me. Due to my weird body chemistry the scent changed to a burnt, cardboard smell! The cream didn't absorb into my skin and left me greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by polaroidgirl

I absolutely love this hand creme! Not only does it smell delicious, it also does not irritate my very sensitive skin. In fact it has actually completely healed the dermatitis I had on my hands. I usually only put it on at night before bed as it is quite thick and leaves a waxy film on the hands. The packaging is gorgeous also. Beautiful product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by maysundstrom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awful smell. Sorry i am trowing this away :/

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by strakale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this hand cream. It smells delicious- like a very sweet, almond extract mixed with honey. My husband loves almond scented things, so that's a plus. It is very thick, hence it being called a "creme" rather than a lotion. I find that most of it absorbs, but it does leave a thin layer of oil that doesn't absorb, similar to how a salve feels after it's applied. I don't mind this, since it seems to "protect" my hands & lock in the moisture, but I only use it at night for this reason. I think it'd be a great product to apply to hands & feet, then apply gloves or socks & sleep with it on. I wake up in the morning with extremely soft hands, and all the oily feeling absorbs overnight.
I wouldn't recommend this as something to keep in your purse and use throughout the day, unless maybe you put it on right before putting on gloves & heading out the door, otherwise, you'll probably dislike the "greasy" feeling while you're trying to do things.
Overall, I'll purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by kasabourin

I really like burts bees products because of the ingredients and their yummy scents.. What attracted me to this cream was the cow on the jar and the almondmilk haha. I really like how this smells but unfortunately its really greasy and doesnt absorb very quickly and if you accidentally use too much your hands feel like theyre full of grease.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Linamakeup

The super cute jar packaging caught my attention. I decided to try it. The cream is very rich and greasy, a little difficult to spread onto the skin and seems to sit on top of skin only, but the greasiness goes away after a little while and the cream does have staying power even after I washed my hands. I do like the sweet almond scent as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Love this hand cream! I actually had an aversion to trying Burt's Bees products in my teenage years. I used to hate the minty smell and had little understanding of all things organic. Now, I am extremely pleased to be moisturizing my hands with beeswax and almond oil, in place of chemicals.

This is a rich milky cream that easily melts into your skin. I immediately feel my skin smoother upon application! I actually love the cute jar, as I can place it by my bedside. It makes it so much easier to apply without having to squeeze tube with greasy fingers.

Smell is absolutely delicious. Almond and cherries draw you in. It lingers on the skin for a bit. I actually just like to open the jar and smell it! It is very relaxing and spicy. I am actually tempted to smell the banana-scented hand creme, but it is only available online.

My only complaint is the price. I paid $8.99 for 2 oz from CVS. I would have waited for the occasional 20% off in stores or online...but I didn't want to wait. I can probably create something similar and much cheaper mixing the natural ingredients by myself. But for now, I am glad to have a quick and easy all-natural hand cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a small size jar of this hand creme with the tips and toes gift set. I had tried it before at a store tester and loved the scent. This stuff smells amazing. I am eternally obsessed with anything almond scented, and this has a very strong sweet almond oil scent. Sometimes I will open the jar just to smell it lol. The hand creme itself is thick and emollient. It leaves a slight waxy film on the hands (I'm guessing from the beeswax) which eventually wears off. I think it does a decent job of moisturizing my hands, but if I'm being honest I have other hand cremes that do a better job and cost less money. But I might repurchase this just for the scent. The glass jar packaging is very classy looking too.