Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

3.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Sweet almond oil, water, beeswax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, kaolin, fragrance, grapefruit seed extract, stearic acid (vegetable fat), glucose, tocopherol, carrageenan extract, sodium borate, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase (natural enzymes)

on 4/9/2015 8:05:00 PM

The only hand cream I use now. Healed my chapped hands up. Before this, I tried EVERYTHING but most hand creams just temporarily relieved the chapping. This is thick, creamy, has an ointment-like texture. In a way it's oily but the "oil" stays in place on your hands so your hands aren't slippy or anything. I HATE greasy product but find this perfect on my hands in the day - I rub it onto the backs of my hands and in between my fingers then rub excess between my palms. Love the cute vintage-y jar. For those whinging about a jar being unhygenic - you couldn't get the formula in a squeezy tube... Smells amazing (if you like almonds/marzipan). 100% natural too.

on 3/19/2015 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff is very thick and waxy but it works well. It smells strongly of almonds so if that bothers you keep away. I use this a lot for winter for my dry cuticles and hands.

It's 100% natural and is made of almond oil, beeswax, aloe, kaolin, grapefruit, milk, and soy. It's one of those hand creams where you only need a tiny amount.

on 3/4/2015 11:52:00 PM

I love the smell of almonds so this was perfect it is very very thick and a little greasy but I feel it's good in the long run for extreme moisture and it's also good for dry feet, knees and elbows

on 1/30/2015 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a tad bit on the pricey side, but it works so I'd say it's worth it. It smells great, kind of reminds me of original Jergens. I love the cute little glass jar too. This stuff is extremely rich and greasy so a little goes a long way. I use it at night so it soaks in by morning. Good stuff.

on 1/26/2015 1:11:00 PM

This is a thick, greasy product with a strong smell. It's not an unpleasant smell if you like almond but I prefer unscented or lightly/natural scented products. I put this on before bed and wear gloves. It works well but I wouldn't repurchase due to the strong smell and greasy feeling.

on 11/30/2014 9:46:00 PM

I love this!! It works perfectly with my extremely dry skin, the packaging is absolutely beautiful and the smell is my amazing, I love the sweet essence of this cream. It can be a little thick for some people but is perfect for me, best hand cream ever!

on 8/13/2014 3:29:00 AM

The smell takes some getting used to, but the consistency is great for my dry skin. I also used it on a healing tattoo and it soothed the skin nicely. I really like it now!

on 8/12/2014 3:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This just did not work for me. Due to my weird body chemistry the scent changed to a burnt, cardboard smell! The cream didn't absorb into my skin and left me greasy.

on 7/10/2014 8:39:00 AM

I absolutely love this hand creme! Not only does it smell delicious, it also does not irritate my very sensitive skin. In fact it has actually completely healed the dermatitis I had on my hands. I usually only put it on at night before bed as it is quite thick and leaves a waxy film on the hands. The packaging is gorgeous also. Beautiful product.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure