April 24, 2014 | 1384 users online

Lipstick - Burt's Bees - Wings of Love Lipstick - Willingness

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2005 9:21:00 PM More reviews by xopheonixox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the sample package so the lipstick doesnt go on right, the regular might be different...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2004 12:31:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The color is flattering to my light olive skintone. The mint flavor has faded a bit after a couple years, but it is still a great pink but-not-too- pink neutral for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2004 3:47:00 PM More reviews by sarahmarie04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. It's a beautiful shade and makes my lips feel soft and sumptuous. It does need reapplying now and then, but it's totally worth it. This lipstick is one of my favorites from the Wings of Love line.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2003 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Day1128

The color Willingness turned out to be very flattering for me. I like that you can apply a sheer wash of rose/pink color, or add more for a deeper shade.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Goodfreak

Not wild about this color - it is a light reddish color with shimmer and orangey undertones - not the most flattering shade for my ruddy skin. Also, this one seems to be a little harder in texture than the non-shimmer colors. But it is weightless on my lips, has the wonderful minty tingle, and is nice to wear in general.