October 24, 2014 | 1719 users online

Lipstick - Burt's Bees - Wings of Love Lipstick - Play [DISCONTINUED]

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by singingintherain288

i love this color! wonderful mlbb color, beautiful matte finish. it's been dicontinued though. too bad, because even though these cost around $9 each, they are so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2004 3:48:00 PM More reviews by sarahmarie04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this shade, although it was a little too pink for me. I love the way this lipstick feels though - most of the Wings of Love lipstick made my lips feel tingly and soft. I prefer the lip shimmers now, but I still enjoy using Play from time to time.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2004 12:46:00 AM More reviews by windsorsgirl

I got this product in the sampler pack and loved the pinkish nude color it gave my lips. But I cant really tell what it is really like because it is just one of those annoying samples...But I popped it in my japonesque lipstick pallette thingamabob and use it occasionally...love the minty freshness!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2003 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice colour, but the lipstick is so drying it felt like my lips were going to die from dehydration. :0
All I wanted to do then was put vaseline on top of this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2003 2:20:00 PM More reviews by conchens

I first got this lipstick in the sampler pack, and liked it enough to get a full-sized stick- The color is a happy pink on me, easy for everyday wear, and I like how it's minty and has a natural feeling on my lips, though after a while it starts to dry out your lips, like a mentholated lip balm, so I overlay it with a lip gloss. It's a nice product, because you don't have to worry about what kind of weird tastes and chemicals you are eating when the lipstick wears off (because like it or not, all lipstick gets "eaten").

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2003 6:19:00 PM More reviews by krebstar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

By far my favourite colour from their Wings of Love line, it's light, but adds a bit of much needed colour on a casual day. The only issue I had was the dryness. I recommend applying a lip balm on before the lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Goodfreak

I was pleasently surprised by this lipstick! Play is a neutral pink color, similar to UD's Naked Pleather Pencil, maybe just a bit more pink. No shimmer. The color went on light and creamy - almost weightless. Pleasant minty-ness, just like their lip balm. What I found most interesting is that the lip color seemed to "dry" so that it wasn't sticky or easily smeared, but it didn't dry out my lips! I got a bullet of this in the sampler pack; if/when I finish it, I would definately repurchase.