December 21, 2014 | 1894 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liquid Liner in Radium

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by jademichelle9

Hail to the eyeliner angels at Urban Decay! As a cat-flick fanatic, I've been on the hunt for a liquid eyeliner that actually stays put all day/night. I almost gave up until last xmas, I bought this in a 3 for 2 offer.

I have both black and blue - pigmentation is fantastic and I have not experienced any of that "aging eyeliner" fading with the colour. It still looks like it's fresh out a new one.

Does it really stay put 24/7? On me, yes. & when it comes to taking it off, it wipes clean off with make up removing wipe, so no scrubbing required. I've also blubbed my eyes out whilst wearing this and had no issues with streakage.

Why 4 stars you ask? Cos I was a bit miffed that, given the long tube, the majority was the brush and only a teensy bit was the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These repackaged/reformulated liquid eyeliners from urban decay are nothing but pure perfection! The colors are pure and radiant, the brush is just perfect for me it's exactly the way I like it, the product goes on smoothly and stays put. What more can you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wish this eyeliner wasn't $19 but since I've never seen another blue eyeliner like it, I'm willing to pay the price. It's such a beautiful, pigmented bright blue and the staying power is unbeatable.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, the color is beautiful, the lasting power is amazing, the quality is very high, the price is also high though. The only problem it has is it flakes on my waterline and it gets into my eyes cuz it flakes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 3:40:00 AM More reviews by lionheartmagick

I'm so upset that these are not being made anymore! or so I've been told....this liquid liner is by far the best eyeliner I have ever tried in my life!!!! Then to go to the store and find out they no longer make them, I wanted to cry. it took me forever to find a product like this and then UD goes and discontinues. Ugh! I'm not even going to bother with the new felt tip pens because felt liners ALWAYS dry out. This color was absolutely stunning and so were the rest of the colors in this line. Maybe if UD hears enough positive feedback, they will bring these favorites back. Until then, I am savoring the one bottle I have left. If you can find a store carrying these, grab them by the boatload! Highly highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyDoll10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Stunning shade for upper lashline! Looks good on brown eyes. Brush is easy to use. Good pigmentation and lasting power. I took one lippie off because its so expensive (I usually buy drugstore makeup items but I do venture out occasionally) but it will last a long time especially considering I wear this about once a week. Additionally, the packaging will make it hard to get to the last bits of product but its cute I guess.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by babygirl95

Stunning shade...especially gorgeous on hazel or brown eyes. I have not seen any other shade like this out on the market. These liquid liners actually stay on. The applicator that comes with this is terrific. You can actually create a thin line if you want to. Looks a lot like the "Radium" eyeshadow found in Urban Decay Book of Shadows 3.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by whiterose20

If they ever discontinue this, I will scream. I LOVE this stuff, I always get complements when I wear it. It's a liquid eyeliner in a bright shade of cobalt blue, VERY beautiful color. And it goes on so easy, it doesn't do that weird streaky thing that a lot of dirt cheap liquid eyeliners tend to do. I love this because I can seriously have no other makeup on, I can just throw it on let it dry and go, and I will still get complements. It's the kind of makeup product that can stand on its own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 9:43:00 AM More reviews by curlywurly100

this is my first time using this today and i am not disappointed!
it is a rich, vivid, bright and shimmering royal blue. at the moment i have on chocolate brown eyeshadow, this with medium thickness on my upper lids, black liquid liner on my top lashline, and dark blue kohl (MAC's Blooz) smudged in the center of my lower lids with some more brown shadow on the the lower lid too. this might sound like a lot, but it actually looks very subtle and gives my eyes a different dimension of colour. from afar, it just looks like my eyecolour is very cool in tone, and blue-y but still brown? if that makes sense.
can't wait to try this out more.
the application is easy as well, just be careful not to get it into the eyelashes of the eye opposite to whatever hand you use. eg. if you are right-handed, your left eye.
this is a nice item to have!
recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is a beautiful royal blue color with a little bit of shimmer. I love the way this makes my dark brown eyes look. I am a DDD and this gives me the pop of color that I need on my eyes. I usually just wear this eyeliner without any eyeshadow because the color is powerful enough alone. I love UD liquid liners and will definitely buy another one of these once this bottle rus out. A little goes a long way as this product is very pigmented. The staying power is great also. I highly recommend.