Beauticontrol Beauticontrol Sensuous Eyeshadow Trio's

3.9

on 5/3/2008 11:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

i got a light pink color, a dark mauve pink color, and a brown mauve color in my trio. this is a very pigmented product. i don't like to use this as an eyeshadow. the only think i use is the dark mauve pink color for a blush.
edit: i really don't recommed this. 1 lippie. it makes you sorta look fake. :*(

on 7/12/2006 11:07:00 AM

Eye Shadow is probably my favorite make-up product to wear. These shadows come in very pretty colors. I also like that they are meant to be worn together. They last for a very long time! The powder shadow brushes on smoothly. Make sure you moisturize your lids with some eye cream before you shadow them, though, because if your lids are the slightest bit dry and flaky, this powder shadow is going to amplify it. It's a tad expensive if you're used to buying drugstore products, but for the time it lasts, it's worth the money.

i really like this stuff in the colors fawn-vanilla-wisteria it all comes together. i use the vanilla everyday by it self and every once in awhile use fawn and wisteria. but the vanilla is the best. its a light whiteish/cream colored color it goes perect with my skin and brings out my eyes and then i use beauticontrol expresso eyeliner i love that too i wrote a reveiw on it if you want to check that out. i would reccomend trying it its like $13 but worth it. i've went through 1 case of it and am using my 2nd now. it last a long time too.

on 1/18/2005 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

These trios are a good value for a modest price. The colors are conservative - nothing "cutting edge" or too "way out" and they are a good "every day" make-up for the "working woman".

I enjoy BC's product line - and I also use "snobby" brands, too.

on 10/7/2004 2:56:00 PM

Although I generally love BC products, I do not love their eyeshadow. It's very sheer, and I seem to have to layer and layer just to get any color to show. Once it's on, it does stay put pretty well, but especially the pastel shades are difficult to apply.

on 9/6/2004 3:20:00 PM

I used to use everything BeautiControl, but now am using professional lines, like MAC, Bare Escentuals, and Cat Cosmetics. There is a world of difference between BeautiControl's quality and the other lines. These shadows are packaged very nicely but they do not last. OK if you are into drugstore stuff, I guess.

on 4/6/2004 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I've always liked BeautiControl eyeshadows for daily use, or for job interviews. When I want a touch of color, but not something that's going to really stand out. They usually have a touch of glitter but it's very faint. The color goes on evenly and smooth.
I've used BeautiControl eyeshadows for years and see no reason to stop now.

on 1/29/2003 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been purchasing Beauticontrol products for years and one of my favorite makeup products are their eyeshadows. They have color coded cosmetics based on if you have 'cool' coloring or 'warm' coloring. They have the most beautiful selection of eyeshadow trios. They are silky smooth, color coordinated, do not crease or flake and last forever! Love them!