November 28, 2014 | 1920 users online

Blush - Estee Lauder - Blush All Day in Pink Cloud

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Princess2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! The texture is natural and it feels like silk. Easy to apply and what I like about it, is that it stays on all day long. The ingredients must be good quality .. :-) I also do like the packaging, has a mirror and best of all it fell the other day and didn't break. So the packaging really protects the blush. A lovely product to travel with and this color is very playful and I do look healthy with it on. I have a pale skin and this blush makes me look very healthy. I will highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2008 2:46:00 AM More reviews by ddalgi

i got this product in a two-in-one pact for free because my mom got it somewhere so i'm not sure how much it costs. and since my skintone is asian-y (tan-ish with yellow tints) i dont wear this color very much but when i do, it goes on smoothly and blends easily when i use my fingers to even out the color a bit. it's very bright and very pink and reminds me of barbie. anyway, it does it's job and does it well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2006 3:46:00 PM More reviews by awful_cherry

Gorgeous pink shade with a bit of peach. I have cool skin and this is a great alternative to peach for me when I want a warm, radiant glow (no shimmer though...it's matte). Also works great to soften up a bronzer. This stuff looks good on my skin whether I'm extremely pale (winter) or very tan (summer). You also get a large amount and it doesn't take much to apply to your skin -- i've been using it a few times a week for 6 months and have barely made a dent in the blush. The brush isn't as good as an ordinary blush brush but it's also usable, not totally useless like those tiny, stiff brushes that come in drugstore blushes that would be better suited to applying eyeshadow, so it's quite portable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2005 8:27:00 PM More reviews by sherryba

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush is beautiful! The prettiest blush I have (and do I have ALOT)! It looks so natural and fresh. The packaging is a little large but the actual product is fabulous!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2004 3:31:00 PM More reviews by sbforwin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't know why I stucked with this blush for so long. The color is ok, gives you a pinkish glow, but it's not quite natural - though this is probably more suitable for someone with a cooler skin tone. On me it just looks like I'm wearing a pink blush rather than giving me a glow from within look. The bigger point is, while the texture is decent, it definitely wasn't the level I was expecting. Given how much EL charges, they should really make the powder even smoother and finer. Also, I wish the color was more layerable, instead of coming so strong after only 1 swipe, and then you have to remove the extra colour without removing your foundation. But besides that, it's not awful. Just not great either.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2004 10:58:00 PM More reviews by hunni07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ive found my everyday HG blush. This is a basic pink with just a hint of peach. I have cool toned LLL skin and it works great on me. This is the type of blush that gives the look of "natural beauty". Very girly...makes the skin glow

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2003 9:40:00 PM More reviews by jamiem03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a two pack of Pink Cloud and Desert. But, I like Pink Cloud the best. It comes out a really pretty light pink with a hint of peach in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2003 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Sophia904

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gives a pretty, girly pinkish glow. Looks very natural and healthy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2003 10:49:00 AM More reviews by nancym717

the perfect muted pink. easy application.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2003 10:33:00 PM More reviews by candycane0624

It's very pretty muted pink in the pan. It gives me a nice pink glow good for the office but not too exciting or bright. The pigmentation is kind of low and it streaks on me. Not a HG item for sure.