August 1, 2014 | 1757 users online

Candles - Archipelago Botanicals - Votive candle in Luna

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by little7elf

I'm glad I tried this as I'm a lemon scent lover but unfortunately this smelled quite similar to lemon pledge to me. I guess it's a good scent for a "clean" house but I just couldn't get pledge out of my head :/ I'll continue to use this as I don't hate it but not sure this will be my "go to" Archipelago variety.

Also, since it smells like pledge to me, I wouldn't particularly love it in the kitchen (although I can see how one reviewer would like how it masks cooking odors) but I think this could work in my bathroom when I'm entertaining.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This candle has very good throw. I have 2 small votives of Luna that I burn and they fill my living room with scent. Lemon Verbena, Lavender, and Thyme is the mix that createes the scent "LUNA." I think I might repurchase. These may be a little strong for me. I need to really be in the mood for Luna. I am usually more of a warm-holiday scent girl. I like to burn candles in the fall/winter, not the summer. This is more of a spring/summer---kitchen/bathroom scent to me. They also have this scent in diffusers. Not sure what else. Easy to find in giftshops and online. Not bad prices. Comparable to other mid-range price candles. Definitely not cheap like drugstore, but not high-end like Diptyque.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 10:26:00 AM More reviews by AmyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with egilsdottir - the scent of these votives is terrifically strong. One unwrapped votive scented my entire large bedroom *unburned*. The scent is a lovely lemon/lavender combination that's refreshing and uplifting in hot weather. I've already repurchased the tin size!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 3:06:00 AM More reviews by egilsdottir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

hands down, these are the most strongly scented votive candles i have ever tried. luna is a very pleasant blend of lemon verbena and lavender. long lasting as far as votives go -- these burn for approximately 15 hours each. candles.net sells archipelago votives -- i am looking forward to trying out more of these, as the scent descriptions on the site look intriguing and unique.