September 16, 2014 | 1757 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #210 Precise Eye Liner (Fine Point)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. I don't know why I put up with my clunky, drugstore angled brush for so many years. With the 210, I can draw beautifully tapered wings and put my creme/gel liners right at the lashline.

I was afraid the bristles would be too long and floppy to offer enough precision, but they have exactly the right amount of stiffness to be precise but enough 'give' so the brush feels comfortable. For some reason, close-up pictures of the 210 online makes the bristles seem like they'd be long and easy to splay, but they're really not. The brush head is miniscule and the bristles are firmly packed. I've washed this brush a number of times already and have experienced no shedding or splaying.

The handle is also quite thin and delicate, so the brush won't take up much space in a cup or brushroll. Make sure you keep the little plastic tube that the brush comes with to protect the bristles.

The only thing to keep in mind is that using this + a pot of gel/cream liner is not as fast or as convenient as using a pen or pencil or a bigger brush. Because the 210 is so tiny, you need to redip it into the liner numerous times while lining even one eye. If you don't have the patience for that, an angled brush like the 208 is probably your best bet.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this eyeliner brush, it makes applying cream eyeliner quick and simple. It gives much better control than liquid eyeliner. On days were I really don't want to mess up this is what I reach for!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush !! Don't think about it, just buy it !! Great for creating a very thin line and a thick one. I would totally go nuts if i ever lost it !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by siruhi

At first I thought this brush is flimsy,but after I had applied cream liner with it 2-3 times,I was sold. It needs a little bit of practise. It is the best for fine result. I clean it after every use with Avon head to toe baby shampoo,still waiting to get my Body Shop brush cleaning spray on mail. I LUV this brush,it is my first high end eyeliner brush,and definitely different than those cheap ones. The hair remains straight and stiff, all that,what would be expected from a mac brush.LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by heyannette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

The best tiny precision brush I've found. You can get a deal on different types of brushes but a precision such as this one is very important to not have stray hairs and to keep its shape after every use. It applies gel liner so perfectly, I love it. Just a note, your brushes will last longer if you clean them and reshape them every day. I use Neutrogena Oil Free on a pad and wipe my eye brushes clean. They aren't saturated so the ferrule isn't affected and the are dry and ready to use the next day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I've been using this liner brush for many years but then sometime last year I lost it.

Shame on me for being cheap and not wanting to dish out the money to get a new one lol I tried a few other cheap liner brushes and nothing worked like my beloved 210 brush....so after 6 long months of suffering and using other brushes I finally said no more and this past Saturday got a new 210 brush and am in liner heaven once again!!!!!!!

"This brush gives me the perfect thin line I love!
*I can do a pefect cat eye look

Need I go on lol this liner brush is worth every cent!!! If I ever lose it again you can bet I will be buying one the same day lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I literally don't know how I coped all these years without my trusty 210 brush. I have very small and deep set eyes. Applying gel liner has always been a nightmare. Until I tried my 210 brush! It's so thin, but for someone like me it's perfect. I can get a thin and precise line that I'm after. Doing winged liner now is not a problem for me, which is just fantastic. For years I avoided attempting the winged look as it always went wrong, using a 266 angled brush. But now, I do a wing all the time. Love love love this brush. X

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by xoxomia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This pencil makes winged liner very easy! I love this brush because you can make a very thin line and is very precise. This is the most useful brush I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by mandyliu15

Great brush to draw perfect eye liners! Easy to hold!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by sarahmarie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush is amazing... the bristles are firm and it definitely holds its shape when you are applying your line. I have bought every liner brush imaginable because I found gel liners to be very difficult... Each one had a flaw... but not this baby! This is the easiest one for me to use, and I much prefer this to the 209, 266, 263 or 208.