April 18, 2014 | 1375 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #204 Lash Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awesome high quality and well constructed brush perfect for my brows. It's firm, but not scratchy and does an amazing job of grooming my brows and ensuring my brow powder is perfectly dispersed. It was a splurge item for me, but has totally become an item I use every single day that has been worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by nm1993

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great brush for grooming the brows and separating lashes, cheap as well :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I guess I got lucky by getting this from MAC store because I heard they were discontinuing this.
This wasn't as special as I hoped, though it is better than most cheapy spoolies.
I'm always hoping for a miraculous discovery in the lash product world.
I use Clinique High Impact, which is the best I've found so far for volume + length and I was hoping the combo of these 2 things would ignite a burst of a million beautiful lashes...welp, my vision didn't pan out..
But all in all it should last you a long time, the handle is pretty, it does seperate your lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by sofiaramos1993

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this brush to comb my eyebrows and it helps when I pluck them to. For the eyelashes I wouldn't recomend, I believe a disposable mascara wand (available at MAC and many other brands I believe) does a better job for that. There is not much to say about this brush, but it works good for the brows.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by canadiancutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this for combing my eyelashes when necessary. I don't really like plastic eyelash combs, so I thought I would try this instead. It's great for removing clumps and seperating lashes. I don't use it every day, only when I have extra time or when my mascara doesn't turn out the way I want it to. It's also a good tool for combing eyebrows into place.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Qu33neY

This is one of my favourite brushes from MAC,
Bought it a few weekends back since I believe that groomed brows are a must,
and I can say I'm so pleased with it.
Definitely worth spending a few more pennies on.
Fab Brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by iliana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This may look as a simple brush but it's the best brush out there for eye brows. It's perfect for blending colour in your eye brows and it also removes any unnecessary quantity of foundation and/or powder you might have accidentaly deposited on your eye brows. Also it does wonders for clumped eye lashes and it only costs 10Euro. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

Even though there are a lot of spoolie brushes out there for cheap- I found them sort of harhs against my brows. I decided to shell out a few dollars more and get this and I love it. I like using this to blend out my brow pencil after shaping my brows- it blends harsh lines amazingly well. This is also great for getting rid of mascara clumps, especially on the lower lashes- I wear false lashes and this gives them a nice lift as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am so glad i paid a little bit more and bought the mac 204 brush , it is amazing, does an amazing job for the eyebrows the bristles are super strong. And i love the long handle. Ya there are cheaper ones out there, but it is the cheapest mac brush, and i wouldn't expect a cheaper one to last very long. Def happy with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 8:07:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

love this brush so much as its long handled, more room for manouvere and so easy to use compared to short brushes, i couldnt live without it!