MAC #204 Lash Brush

4.3

on 5/10/2014 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Love this spoolie for brows. I use it to blend my brow pencil after application and to also soften up the inner part of the brows so it doesn't look so harsh. It gives them such a nice and natural look. I wouldn't classify this little gadget as a must have, but, if you're like me who does their brows on a regular basis, then I would say definitely pick this up.

on 1/28/2013 6:36:00 AM

Awesome high quality and well constructed brush perfect for my brows. It's firm, but not scratchy and does an amazing job of grooming my brows and ensuring my brow powder is perfectly dispersed. It was a splurge item for me, but has totally become an item I use every single day that has been worth the price.

on 4/19/2012 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great brush for grooming the brows and separating lashes, cheap as well :)

on 9/28/2011 12:20:00 AM

I guess I got lucky by getting this from MAC store because I heard they were discontinuing this.
This wasn't as special as I hoped, though it is better than most cheapy spoolies.
I'm always hoping for a miraculous discovery in the lash product world.
I use Clinique High Impact, which is the best I've found so far for volume + length and I was hoping the combo of these 2 things would ignite a burst of a million beautiful lashes...welp, my vision didn't pan out..
But all in all it should last you a long time, the handle is pretty, it does seperate your lashes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this brush to comb my eyebrows and it helps when I pluck them to. For the eyelashes I wouldn't recomend, I believe a disposable mascara wand (available at MAC and many other brands I believe) does a better job for that. There is not much to say about this brush, but it works good for the brows.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this for combing my eyelashes when necessary. I don't really like plastic eyelash combs, so I thought I would try this instead. It's great for removing clumps and seperating lashes. I don't use it every day, only when I have extra time or when my mascara doesn't turn out the way I want it to. It's also a good tool for combing eyebrows into place.

on 1/10/2011 6:40:00 PM

This is one of my favourite brushes from MAC,
Bought it a few weekends back since I believe that groomed brows are a must,
and I can say I'm so pleased with it.
Definitely worth spending a few more pennies on.
Fab Brush!

on 9/23/2010 3:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This may look as a simple brush but it's the best brush out there for eye brows. It's perfect for blending colour in your eye brows and it also removes any unnecessary quantity of foundation and/or powder you might have accidentaly deposited on your eye brows. Also it does wonders for clumped eye lashes and it only costs 10Euro. Love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Even though there are a lot of spoolie brushes out there for cheap- I found them sort of harhs against my brows. I decided to shell out a few dollars more and get this and I love it. I like using this to blend out my brow pencil after shaping my brows- it blends harsh lines amazingly well. This is also great for getting rid of mascara clumps, especially on the lower lashes- I wear false lashes and this gives them a nice lift as well.

on 3/22/2010 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am so glad i paid a little bit more and bought the mac 204 brush , it is amazing, does an amazing job for the eyebrows the bristles are super strong. And i love the long handle. Ya there are cheaper ones out there, but it is the cheapest mac brush, and i wouldn't expect a cheaper one to last very long. Def happy with this purchase.