Avon Milk Made Milk and Honey stuff!

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/23/2003 12:03:00 PM

I am usually a big fan of Avon's often underrated stuff, and bought the moisturizer and bodywash of this line when it was on sale -- I HATE the smell of this! To me it smelled *much* more flowery than I expected, and not much like milk and honey at all. I hate florals of any kind, and would never have picked it up if I had known what the scent would be like. I can't speak to the quality of the lotion itself, as I couldn't get past the flowery scent. I passed this off to my mother, and hope she enjoys it.

on 7/14/2003 3:40:00 AM

I LOVE the smell of this! It's sweet and yummy.

on 5/8/2003 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in the Hand and Body lotion and the Body spray. I use the spray to spritz my bedroom. It is a very warm and comforting scent, and the packaging is way cute. It is a good match with my Avon Honey and Vitamin E Bubble Bath. Too bad it has been discontinued, so if you have some to swap let me know!

on 5/8/2003 9:40:00 AM

My boyfriends mom is an Avon Rep, and we get a lot of samples. This one smells so bad to me that when he used it to wash dishes (I know, wierd uses!) I had to leave the house!!! I think its the association with rotten milk that ruins it for me on the milk maid product line.

on 12/12/2002 10:04:00 PM

Adorable bottle. I have the hand and body lotion. It is a nice basic lotion and smells better than the basic milk made.

on 4/22/2002 6:33:00 PM

This is a lovely warm but not overpowering scent. I especially love the lotion!!

on 3/17/2002 2:25:00 PM

The Milk Made with Honey Body Lotion, Shower Gel, and Bath Foam are all wonderfully scented and feel great on the skin. They're also gentle and moisturizing. And, the prices are great -- a real winner!

ICK. I tried the body splash. At first it was oh so yummy smelling, but soon it started smelling like a stale wet diaper. Nasty.

I *might* try the lotion again, perhaps the day I tried the splash I was wearing something that clashed.

But it was a BAD first impression!

on 10/7/2001 6:17:00 AM

looooove this stuff. It smells so good, just like sweet honey with a teeny bit of milk. I have the shower gel and lotion, and the scent really lingers, as in, my pj's smell like it from my shower the night before. decent moisturizing, not the best; certainly not the worst, just middle of the road, but oh the scent! I will definitely purchase this again :o)

on 9/24/2001 9:31:00 AM

The Honey Milk Made line is even better than the regular Milk Made. I love the creamy shower soap and lotion.