April 17, 2014 | 1041 users online

Lip Treatments - Almay - Pure Tints in Mauve Shimmer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 2:12:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like this color much better then the blush. im still waiting on the nude to come in the mail. the price was a steal,it was 2 for 1 on ebay so i cant complain. although to be honest id pay the reg store price for this item. i live in the desert so i was looking for something pretty colored in an spf higher then 15 and this does the job!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2005 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Blondie1017

This is great! Like mauve but a little shimmer added in for a different look, and a little more shiny then heather. Overall I love this stuff.. keep them in my purses for a quick fix any time of the day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2004 11:52:00 AM More reviews by frenchlibrarian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite with Mauve and Heather.A beautiful your lips but better.As was said before not really a mauve more of a neutral rosey-red with a hint of brown and slight shine.The shimmers are very suble and gives a subtle glow.Very moisturizing and provide effective sun protection.A must have.The gel-like texture is a pleasure to apply and looks very natural but you need to reapply often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2003 9:19:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mauve Shimmer applies as a sheer but warm rosy mauve. I thought there would be microshimmer in this, but I was wrong ~ This one has a misleading name! It doesn't *shimmer*, but it does glow and shine a little. I like these because they moisturize and give the lips a flush of color :) They also have spf! :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Goodfreak

I'm getting all v'klemphed... talk amongst yourself.. I'll give you a topic... Almay Pure Tints in Mauve Shimmer is neither Mauve nor shimmer... discuss.

I got this free with my mauve lip tint (which also wasn't very mauve-y). this is a neutral pinky-red-brown, a your-lips-but-better shade, and there is no shimmer in this!! despite this false advertising, the color is a perfect YLBB shade, especially for my pale complexion with pink/red undertones. The pure tint gives full, lightweight coverage, is very moisturizing, and lasts a pretty decent time. The more I wear these, the more I love them! Plus, I got 2 for $3 or $4 - can't beat that!