Kerastase Bain Riche Haute Tolerance

3.3

on 11/6/2007 4:56:00 PM

This didn' t lather very well at all. didn't make scalp sore like nutritive line does. wouldn't say it was great. prefer redken shampoo their really luxurious, lather well and leave hair soft too. also they don't make my scalp sore either.

on 6/18/2006 1:31:00 PM

This shampoo claims to hydrate sensitive scalp but i don't think it does. Not for me at least. However, it does make my hair feel softer and shinier. Overall, its an ok product but not worth the price. The only thing i like about this shampoo is that it doesn't contain silicone like a lot of other brands do.

on 5/30/2005 9:08:00 PM

I have yet to figure out whether I have a sensitive scalp or dandruff, but I've been using dandruff shampoos for the past 6-7 years with mixed results. I have a flaky, dry, itchy scalp and dull, damaged, dry hair with all over blonde + highlights. (Worst combination possible!! Thank you Kerastase) I've tried nearly every dandruff shampoo on the market, (none of which worked - KMS kept my scalp from itching but fried my hair) and finally hit upon Kerastase. I alternate between this and the Bain Gommage for dry hair (I read in a magazine that you're supposed to alternate between salicylic acid-based and zinc-based shampoos for the best effect.) The Kerastase shampoos are the only formulas I've used that keep the flakes at bay, my scalp from itching, and leave my shampooed hair SOFT and LUSTROUS. I can't even describe how my hair quality changed once I started using these products. When I rinse out my hair, it feels moisturized and falls in a lovely cascade down my neck -- instead of like a rat's nest that I have to force conditioner through, which is how it's been with every other dandruff shampoo (and any regular shampoo, for that matter). This is a MUST if you have dry scalp AND dry hair. PLUS, it smells really good.

on 1/28/2003 6:18:00 PM

This is just an ok shampoo. I don't particularly find it attractive. I like the fresh smell and the pretty forest green color though.

Popular Hair Products