October 22, 2014 | 1473 users online

Lip Gloss - Too Faced - Gossip Gloss in Paparazzi

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2006 1:08:00 PM More reviews by ikura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was sooo glad I swapped for this ultra pearly / sparkly peachy pink gloss, it looked amazing on me! I layered it with everything or wore it alone. I nearly used it up, then ended up tossing it because of the packaging: cute, but eventually started to leak around the edges where the gloss would collect for some reason. if you know of a similar gloss that has not been discontinued please message me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2006 9:23:00 AM More reviews by ilovemakeupandsoshouldyou

Wow! i got this at marshalls for $3.99 and it's awesome. i notice too faced doesnt make this shade anymore. i love it all the same. The color's a bright peachy pink w/ loads of shimmer. The box says it moisurizes lips w/ mandarin and vanilla essential oils and i used it the whole day i got it and wow! at the end of the day, my lips were softer than when i use my chapstick lip moisture all day! There's no smell, which is kind of sad. I absolutely love the packaging and the whole appeal of the gloss! gossip gloss! i love it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2005 7:53:00 PM More reviews by blair1432

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best lipgloss out there! Rich in flavor and color, I never go anywhere without it! Plus the bottle is SUPER cute! The other flavors are awesome too but Paparazzi is my favorite. The only proble...it is always sold out at Sephora! So if you like it, I reccomend buying a couple at a time!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2004 5:38:00 PM More reviews by TrizyDLuX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was not impressed with the color, the staying power, the texture, or the packaging! Although paparazzi is nice and frosty as I like, the color is too light for my very pale lips. With a lip stain underneath it might be ok IF it had staying power, but it does not. I hate to spoil the unanimously positive reviews for this, but I just didnt like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2004 3:14:00 PM More reviews by pinkypiggy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this gloss- very nice packaging! It's easy to apply and it isn't too sheer. Will absolutely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2004 12:22:00 AM More reviews by SuperFair

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great gloss! Beautiful color and not too sheer. Almost like liquid lipstick but feels very comfortable. Definitely one of my favorites!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2004 1:32:00 PM More reviews by mc716

This has the cutest packaging, nice, smooth texture, and great, great color. I can't wait to try all the other gossip glosses. Didn't give this max lippies because no yummy smell and it's quite pricey. Other than that, I love it! And would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2004 2:03:00 AM More reviews by sonicRED

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the prettiest colored gloss I have ever owned. Unfortunately, I hate Gossip Glosses. They have no staying power! The cute tube and beautiful color make up for it this time, but if you want a gloss that lasts, look elsewhere. I have to constantly reapply to keep my perfect lips looking good. This is the only shimmery gloss I've ever liked. It makes my lips dazzle! I give this 4 lippies, but at full retail ($18.50) it'd only be getting about 2. Luckily at $5 (Gadzooks has all Too Faced & Rocket City, even palettes, at $2.50 or $5) this was worth it. I was impressed by the color, not by the texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2004 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Arie

Absolutely love everything about this gossip gloss. I love the name (unique & fun), the tube, the design, etc. it doesn't smell and tasteless which I don't know if I like or dislike. I like the tube and the color of the gloss makes it irresistable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 12:59:00 AM More reviews by sparklesprinkler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Now, this is a great gloss! I love the applicator. It is perfect for when you start getting low on the amount of gloss left. The packaging is perfect and the color is Awesome! My ONLY complaint is that there is no yummy taste or smell! It could have a yucky one, so It is good that it doesn't but I LOVE those other yummy ones like the KISS STICKS in "french kiss". I'd buy again, definitely!