October 2, 2014 | 1324 users online

Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Eyeshadow - Toast

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by janiekim92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't wear eyeshadow usually, and if I do, I choose a neutral color. I would like to say that it goes well with fair skin as well as light to medium skin tone. I have fair skin (BB foundation Porcelain, for your reference), and it gives me this in-depth, neutral look that I love. I definitely see a huge difference once I wear this color. I love the matte texture as it gives a very natural look, and it doesn't crease much either so that's a plus. It's a bit pricy, but it lasts forever so it's a good investment if you're going to use it daily. The only downside is the packaging - the case looks so fragile! I haven't dropped it or anything so it's still in tact, but I've seen a friend's shattered.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by mecepeda

Lovely shade - just what I was looking for, a tawny peach shade that could be worn on an everyday basis. The formula is wonderful as well: it's matte and buttery (not quite as soft as, say, Urban Decay or Chanel, though), and layers nicely over eyeshadow primers like Too Faced's Shadow Insurance. It's a very flattering color for me (NC40 in the winter, a bit higher in the summer), and brings the blue out in my green eyes. Great for pairing with a warm brown shade in the crease. I would definitely repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very nice for camouflaging the dreaded under-eye puff for NC42's imo. It's a peachy/light brown matte shadow well-pigmented and creates a really low key "no-make-up" look for those days when you just want a tiny bit of color and for everything to be evened out.

I've read that some women even use this type of shadow to cover pimples and other facial imperfections. I have not tried that yet, but because the shadow is so pigmented yet natural looking, this could probably pass for a powdered concealer.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by halwa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This a very warm peachy apricot color that I think is only really appropriate for skin that is NC35 or higher if you are looking for a natural look. I am going through a Bobbi Brown phase and this is a soft buttery lid color for me. It gives me the desired look for daytime, which for me is just canceling out the darkness from my eyelids and making them look matte and polished. I also find that this is a good base color for more night time looks. I'm not sure if I would buy this shade again as it is REALLY warm and I don't know if I'm going to get much use of it in the dead of winter as it is early fall and I can already see it looking slightly orangey as my skin color gets lighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by dreamer0105

One of the staples for me. The color shows up as light peachy, nude shade, very hard to describe. It gives the perfect polished look for work, school. All you need is an eyeliner and mascara and good to go. Unlike some of BB's other matt eye shadows, this one is easy to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by lylalies

I use it lightly over soft peach eye shadow and that's it for my natural eye look. It's a beautiful color, kind of hard to describe. I'll definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Sharellyo

When I say love, this is it! Bobbi Brown are one of the few brands that make good quality matte formulas (shimmer too...I love Golden Leaf) If anyone know of any other brands let me know! I bought mine for $18 no tax. The formula is smooth and velvet like, easy to apply and blend. I must admit that some of the shades has a chalky appearance on my skintone (I am between a (NC45 and NC50). I have a yellow undertone so Bobbi Brown makeup suits me perfectly (powder and concealers...I don't like liquid/cream foundations).

I buy these in two and have already hit pan on one of them and have another one in my storage! This is my go to everyday look (Toast eyeshadow, crease color, and mascara) and it is so pretty. This shadow has a yellow/peachy cast so if you want a neutral eye go for this. Paler complexions be warned might look a little sallow!

All in all, I hope that they don't discontinue making this. On my list of top 5 must have products for me. Oh p.s I love how they make the palettes so easy to switch around....genius!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Mochavida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is hard to describe. It is between a peach and light brown. Very matte, but glides on very silky.I have very dark eyes, olive complexion. Perfect for my Giorgio Armani 6.5 / MAC NW 25 skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by classof59

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Recommended by my BB consultant, I like this shadow very much. With Bone shadow over the entire eye, I apply this on the lower lid and crease. I never would have thought this was a great choice, but it really brightens the entire eye area. It's very flattering to my green/golden hazel eyes. This is one you probably want to check out before buying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a light to medium caramel brown shade that looks appealing in the pan, but I have some trouble making it show up on my lids. If you just want to enhance your natural beauty than this color is it. If you want something slightly more dramatic don't buy this shade. I've resorted to wearing this shade in the crease with Copper Penny on the lid. This look gives me a subtle lift in the eye area for daytime that has the appearance of looking pretty without actually looking like I have makeup on.