October 2, 2014 | 1365 users online

Blush - Face Stockholm - Creme Blush On

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Gail2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

No one wants to look made up, but we all need some makeup to compensate for what Mother Nature forgot to give us. In many cases, as in mine, what was neglected was a touch of color to my cheeks.
Face Stockholm Creme Blush corrects Mother's oversight with luscious pots of creamy blush that gives faces a very natural, healthy glow. The color can be as subtle as we wish or perhaps more dramatic for evening. The Blush goes on easily, smoothly with sponge or fingertips - no streaking, just a wonderful wash of color.
"Milan" (a gorgeous melon) and "Rio" (a peony pink) are my favorites for this season (and, I'm sure, many to come. ) I'm also taken with the state-of-the-art silvertone mirrored compacts that slide easily into pocket or purse.
- Gail Cooke

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2007 7:29:00 PM More reviews by lwinn1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love it! got it in London, which is a bright coral, but goes on natural if you use a brush. texture i great and the color is unique. my only complaint is it is a pretty small container for 25 dollars.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2006 4:55:00 PM More reviews by auxx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This looks good on my pale, lightly freckled skin. I've got a bit of redness across my nose and on my cheeks, so I cover up with foundation and powder, then apply Tokyo with the small end of a triangle sponge. Just be careful that you don't pick up splotches of blush or you'll end up with splotches on your cheeks. Lightly tap the sponge on the blush surface, then lightly tap the sponge on your cheeks. I apply it mostly to the outer, upper portion of my cheekbones. Slowly build up color!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 3:40:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just do not seem to be able to make these blend naturally over foundation unless I have extra time when I am getting ready to go out. They looks blotchy when I get to look at myself in sunlight, no matter how well I think I blended. This product wears quite well, but I still prefer powerder blush for day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2004 1:23:00 PM More reviews by faycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love just about everything I've gotten at FACE, but the creme blush in Tokyo has become my most-used staple. I thought it looked way too pink for my medium Asian/Filipina skin, but an MUA at Face in Soho put it on and it was absolutely lovely. It gave me a natural flush and a dewy finish, perfect for me since I rarely wear foundation or powder. It is especially nice in the summer. I also use it as a subtle eyeshadow, it doesn't crease and lasts all day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2004 4:49:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in madrid. It is a bright warm orangey red on the pan and comes on very pigmented. I think it is too soft and slippery. I much prefer sheerer blushers and more pinky or brown shades. This is not my texture or color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2003 2:10:00 PM More reviews by littlebabynothing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this creme blush in "Stockholm". It's a shimmery pink, beautiful colour that highlights your cheeks. Nice creamy texture. Good for dry skinned girls. It works great in the summer too. Don't be scared of the bright colour when you first see this product.