November 26, 2014 | 1793 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Milk Made body stuff

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2005 12:20:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

I have this in Rose. I like this very much but the 4 lippies is for the scent, not the moisturization. The scent is lovely, very clean and fresh- flowery. However the lotion itself is very thin. It does a decent job but not wonderful.For just moisturizing I'd have given this a 2.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2004 2:14:00 PM More reviews by christinekerry

I have this in the Rose scent. It is a wonderful lightweight lotion. The scent is light and gentle- not that overpowering grandma rose scent that I hate. The lotion absorbs quickly and leaves my skin so incredibly smooth and soft. I really like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2003 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Iana

I love the lotion and cream, but the body wash is too strong and it's actually really floral scented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 10:38:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use the heavy cream for the body and i really like it. The scent is very mild and fresh, like baby powder but better. The cream itself is very thick and moisturizing, with a tendency to be greasy at first and then skin in slowly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2002 10:02:00 PM More reviews by QuinnBridget

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bottle its adorable. It is a nice basic lotion with a lovely smell. It isn't greasy either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2002 6:24:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have the hand/body lotion, which is a good, basic lotion. Because of the packaging, I keep next to my kitchen sink, where I think it look like it "belongs."
It is worth trying out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2002 10:03:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I tried the Milk Made Cream Body lotion. It is a thick rich moisturizing cream which does leave the skin very soft. Very similiar to the creamy lotion form Bath and Body Works (not the regular lotion but the thicker cream one), but without the huge scent choices. I did not like the scent of this. It was too floral/something for me. I even had to wash it off me to get rid of the strong scent. It is not a bad scent, I am just really picky! So if you like it, it is a good solid moisturizer at a great price. Just get a sample before you buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2001 2:56:00 PM More reviews by crazyforlotions

I love love love the heavy cream for the body! It is soooo moisturizing, smells so good too! It's a nice clean, kind of floral but not really smell. Similar to a clean baby.

I do wish the containers were black and white cow spotted though. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2001 5:13:00 AM More reviews by pandalai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product. like what other members have mentioned .. the milk made body gel is very moisturizing .. not to mention that it has a nice fragrance too .. would defintely repurchase.

but the neck and face mask ... a little too drying ...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2001 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Julie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is the best knockoff of Fresh's Milk body lotion and shower stuff, plus it lasts longer moisture wise and scent wise. For 1/8 the price, you can get the lotion, cream, or showergel and bath in the luxuriousness of milk for a long time. Don't even waste your time with fresh, the lotion is so watery, it doesn't moisturize, and the scent lasts all of one second, plus you are out anywhere from 21.00 to 24.00 for the lotion or showergel! Avon is definately the way to go!