April 18, 2014 | 1149 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Queensland Macadamia Nut Hydrating shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by aessop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Due to the mostly positive reviews, I had high hopes for this one. I have thick long black hair and it turned my wavy tresses into hard straw that tangled easily.

No thanks, won't be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2011 6:30:00 AM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the smell of Aussie products! they really do smell gorgeous.
but I can'y justify spending almost £5 on them (I'm a student :( boo )
I would only purchase Aussie again if it was on an offer lol so its not the best shampoo I've used.
Perhaps im using the wrong one..I've got very fine curly hair. Plus its highlighted which makes it quite dry. I found that after a while of using it it makes my hair limp.
TIP --> It's useful to mix up shampoos and conditioners. don't use the same one again and again. it weighs down the hair and covers it. That's why when you use a new shampoo your hair is completely different. Also it's best to go for natural. Although some natural ones are a bit pricey, so I have to go for other options.
Also, the heat spray has alcohol in it.. what's the point?! it dries hair out.
ANYWAY.. it's a nice, thick and sweet smelling shampoo. but it didn't do much for my hair :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 1:09:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

How funny is it that I live in Australia IN QUEENSLAND and you cannot buy this product here, I had to get it off e-bay. It's not an Australian product at all, so kind of annoyed that they market it as if it's from here with their Australian logo and everything, But it's not sold here at all. I do like the shampoo but it's just too hard for me to get, cause shipping costs a fortune. So won't buy again. Aussie product not Australian at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by CatGreen

Wow! HG. This has totally transformed my hair. I wish I had know about this shampoo years ago - before I spent a fortune expensive brands. You name it (Redken, Tigi, Nioxin, Fekkai....) I've tied them all to add some moisture to my seriously dry, fragile hair. This is the best my hair has ever been since I started coloring it. Rave!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 9:43:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Iím really impressed with this. Iíve now been using Aussieís MIRICLE MOIST (Macadamia Nut Hydrating shampooís new name) for one week & the difference to my hair is remarkable.

My hair care routine consists of; shampoo, conditioner, combing out the knots with a large toothed comb, pointing a hairdryer at it (no styling or anything fancy) & then giving it a brush. I admit it Ė Iím lazy. When I comb out the tangles, much less of my hair snaps & there are fewer knots. And my long hair has none to very little frizz, is smooth to the touch & when I pull a broken strand between my fingers it has elasticity to it, instead of snapping straight away like it used to.

The scent of this is divine & the price is fantastic. Iíll be re-buying.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2003 4:59:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this poo..smells awesome and makes my hair soft and shiny..it does have SLS, but if that doesn't bother you, give it a try..cheap too!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2002 11:56:00 PM More reviews by voguesquire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My hair used to get parched at the ends, but ever since I started using this the problem is nonexistent. The only problem is that it does is that it does leave a little buildup so I usually wash my hair with the aussie mega once a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2002 11:52:00 AM More reviews by sarita52

I think this shampoo is called Moist Shampoo now. I love it so much i bought the huge bottle with the squirt top. It's great for my dry curly hair. I like Kenra better but for the price it can't be beat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2001 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Julie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells great, tames my unruly curly dry hair, and doesn't kill my pocket book! Nuf Said!