October 25, 2014 | 1378 users online

Lip Treatments - Badger - Highland Mint Lip & Body Balm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This lip balm is ok. Great ingredients, cute packaging, moisturizing. Just not minty enough for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

One of my all time favorite balms ever. I got this years and years ago on a whim and have always loved it and gone back to it. It's very minty so, if you don't like mint, I would stay away. It's very emollient and moisturizing. Very natural and awesome balm.

I have the tin version because at the time that's all they had them in. Tin is easy to open unlike some brands and easy to put in your pocket. The scent is so minty fresh, I love it. This is one of those "slippery" balms, so another thing to consider.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by babalou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it. Alternating with the unscented which is my favouite, still love this though. I keep a stick in each coat's pocket & find this one great for preventing chapped lips on long winter dog walks.

Delicately mint flavoured, this smells and tastes (very lightly )of real, herbal mint.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by AmyRuth23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I have the lip balm form. The Cool Mint and Creamy Cocoa. I bought both, and use them every day and night. I even have it on right now. They smell good and make my lips feel nice and smooth. There is a lot of product and this has lasted me forever so I really recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in stick form, and it's a good moisturizer, but I don't really like the flavor/scent. It smells less like mint to me, and more like tea and herbs, which isn't what I was hoping for. I wanted a true mint. I'll keep using it, though, because it does the job. I'll just avoid this scent next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by rholb

I ordered this from drugstore.com after reading all of the great reviews on their website. It was really pricey, I think I paid $5 for it. I am glad I bought it, but next time I will go to Good Earth and purchase it for $3 less. I have the one that is in the form of chapstick. I love this lip balm it is really moisturizing, has a nice minty herbal scent, may be a tad bit more herbal than minty, but doesn't overwhelm. It also leaves a nice cooling effect on my lips. It lasts for a decent amount of time. I put it on at night and my lips are still soft and moisturized in the morning. It also has a nice glossy sheen to as well. I loved this lip balm so much that I went back to purchase more in other scents, I bought Pink Grapefruit and Tangerine Breeze. I wasn't satisfied with either of those. So I will stick with the Highland Mint and purchase more when I run out. I hope this review helps :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 3:20:00 AM More reviews by lipcrazy

This is a standard lip balm in my arsenal. I'm a lip balm junkie and must compulsively try every new lip balm on the market. This is one of my favorites as it really is moisturizing. It is available in a standard chapstick type tube as well as tin. The scent is minty, but not in a medicinal type of way. My one gripe is that this product is very greasy. It's not a big deal if I am wearing it on bare lips but if I would never wear it over or under lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2008 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Chickeys

In my never-ending quest for the perfect lip balm, I ordered about four different kinds from drugstore.com, including this Badger balm. It was packaged similarly to Chapstick (perfect for my purse), and was nice and moisturizing. The "highland mint" smell is very herbal, but not in a hippie way, it's quite pleasant. My only gripe with the Badger is that it has a lot of slip, which makes it almost useless in hot weather: it just melts off. But for colder weather, it's excellent. I put "No" under repurchase, but that's only because I've never seen it in a store, drugstore or otherwise...and don't order from DSCM that often. Nice product if you can find it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2008 3:26:00 PM More reviews by hill78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this lipbalm! Fantastic scent, slightly sweet and minty flavor. Super-duper moisturizing, not at all sticky. Definitely recommend you pick it up, fantastic protection from cold weather and wind.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 10:43:00 PM More reviews by HeyJudes

I LOVE this balm. I put it on my lips in the winter and it really moisturizes them. I also put the balm on any dry skin or on spots on my face when they feel tight and it absorbs easily and feels great. They were 90% off at C.O. Bigelow so I bought a bunch, but Highland Mint is my favorite scent. I also love that these products are so natural. So many products out there have so many artificial ingredients in them to make people think that they were working like menthol to give that tingling feeling, but this balm doesn't. It's simple, effective, and also I know the tin is going to last me a long time. A bit pricey though if not on sale.