Lancome Color Focus Eye Shadow in Enchanted April 112

on 3/31/2009 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A pretty green that is neither too yellow or too minty. I have very pale skin with a pink undertone and this is one of my favourite green eyeshadows.

on 5/15/2007 9:17:00 AM

Enchanted April is a lovely green e/s. One of my favorite greens! It's a cool minty green, shows up light but it is still visiable. I usually use it as an all over wash and combine it with a dark green e/l for a chic everyday look.

I have to agree with the other reviewer about the packaging. It's dull and plastic. However, the quality of the e/s is pretty good. Decent lasting power.

For reference: I'm a pale blonde w/ blue eyes.

continued >>

on 1/28/2003 4:11:00 AM

Lancome eyeshadows are so under rated- I consider them to be some of the best around. The texture and consistency is lovely and velvety, and easy to apply. They stay well on my eyelids, even through the sweltering Australian summer. The range of colours used to be a little limited, but now there's a great variety of matte, satin and shimmer shades in all the colours of the rainbow. My only complaint is the silly, plastic packaging- it's easy to pack away for travelling, but it's so flimsy and inelegant looking. Something a bit more chic and durable would be great!

Enchanted April is a cool, minty ice-green. A slightly more difficult colour to pull off, but I like wearing this with fresh lemon shades, and a deeper peachy-coral or emerld in the crease for definition. continued >>