April 24, 2014 | 1898 users online

Skincare - Body - MD Forte - Hand & Body Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by rallu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've finished the tube and won't buy it again. If I use it on my hands and body it stings and you really have to massage it to absorb. As soon as you put it on it transforms in this white annoying paste. I've used it mostly as a foot cream just to finish it and it does make my feet soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Nybelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this lotion even though it has mineral oil in it, which I generally try to stay away from. It actually was moisturizing but in a light way. It also smoothed my skin faster than the M 2 lotion that I thought I loved until I tried this. I guess my skin just responds better to Glycolic Acid as opposed to Malic Acid. It also fades marks and lightens discoloration quickly. I have already purchased another tube because it only lasted 3 weeks using twice daily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 2:31:00 AM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this cream. It's pricey but worth it. It makes my skin so silky smooth. I usually use it on my feet which has been exposed to the sun and is sun damaged because I love to wear sandals. When I use this for a couple days on my feet, it makes such a huge difference. The skin on my feet becomes smooth and soft. Definite repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2008 6:30:00 PM More reviews by lchoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a big fan of MD Forte Products (love the Cleanser III and Rejuvenation Lotion III) which is why I bought their Hand & Body Lotion. I like that this has high glycolic acid levels but it also has mineral oil (which I hate) and this cream doesn't feel good going on nor does it have a pleasant scent (it doesn't smell bad either). It is an effective hand lotion (b/c of the acid level) but it's just NOT a pleasure to use. I can't wait to use it all and get rid of it. I will probably try the MD Formulations Pedi Cream next (their Pedi Cream works well on hands as well). My favorite day hand cream is Ahava Mineral Hand Cream (but it doesn't have the acid to de-age the hands :-).

I am Korean, have combination facial skin (prone to plugged pores & occasional breakouts), but my hands are VERY dry. I'm 42 yrs old and I use: Natura Bisse, Jurlique, MD Forte, Clarins, and DHC .

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2007 2:13:00 AM More reviews by MDAS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this for about a year. Hate the smell and the feel on my skin, but when I use this at night I wake up with incredibly smooth skin. After a week of use, Rough cuticles are smoothed. After a month of nightly use, my skin tone evens out. I've found it more than adequate as a moisturizer. I just wish it had a more pleasant scent and elegant feel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2004 12:43:00 AM More reviews by curlycuesue

Bought this mainly to alleviate KP on my arms, but I haven't noticed the bumps going away =(.... HOWEVER, my arms feel silky smooth, and my skin tone is fabulous! I wouldn't be able to use this as a body cream, though (b/c of the price), but it's really great at refining and smoothing the skin. In regards to my KP, though, I'll just have to give it some more time..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2004 1:35:00 PM More reviews by SylviaG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't have dry skin, but I do have problems with roughness and small bumps on my arms and legs. Regular moisturizers and scrubs don't do much good. The high level of glycolic acid in this product really smoothes my skin, especially if I use it evey day, right after a shower. It stings a little when you apply it to just-shaved legs, but makes them so much smoother.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2003 6:19:00 PM More reviews by laceybwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this stuff, though I wouldn't necessarily call it amazing. It glides on smoothly & a little goes a long way. It is moisturizing, but not insanely emollient. I really like it, but haven't used it long enough to know if it is a miracle product or not. I do plan on buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 6:11:00 PM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is a treatment cream, vs a fancy schmancy smell-this kind of cream. This is a great hand cream used at night to work its magic- esp on cuticles. It is very rich and leaves a film, has no fragrance to speak of. I don't find it that moisturizing, per se, but then I'm not a scientist who can measure moisture levels in my skin. there are so many different kinds of additives any more-I know silicons can leave a film making hands feeling soft-as-silk, but not "moisturized". So I use this at night, like I said, then use an "elegant"(and siliconed) hand cream in the morning like Camille Beckman- which also happens to smell wonderful.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2003 3:38:00 PM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nothing special IMO. Not a great scent, not particularly moisturising. Don't see why one would spend money buying this when there are so many other better body and hand creams around.