Smashbox Silk Loose Powder

on 12/12/2007 5:17:00 AM

I have this in smashing 2. I bought this from a Swedish internet shop called blush. The 2 was lightest shade. I am neutral skintone and wear diorskin 200, Chanel 15 opaline. I love the non powdery & non chalky look and non drying feel. But it is such a shame this color is too yellow. It makes my skin look dirty. The container is nice and old fashioned with the good old shifter that has the holes that are just the right size. Too bad about the color.

on 6/10/2005 10:36:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

An SA put this on me at a Smashbox makeover event, and I LOVE it. I had almost given up on loose powders, b/c they all made me look cakey -- but not this! It feels great on my face, and goes on silky smooth. It takes me years to use up loose powder, but if I ever do, I will repurchase!

on 2/10/2003 12:30:00 AM

I am quite smitten with this powder. The texture is LOVELY, and never looks "chalky". I purchased #4 and looks really dark, but isn't. I have not purchased a loose powder in years and it's nice to have this fantastic result.

on 1/27/2003 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this loose powder in No. 6, the darkest shade and even though I am an NC30, recommended byt the MA. Said No.4 would be too ashy. It worked well over the foundation, a nice loose powder but nothing spectacular. I still prefer my Becca loose powder to this one. it retails for $28.