October 25, 2014 | 1743 users online

Makeup Brushes - Smashbox - Blush #16

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by YourCoff1nOrM1ne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

SO MUCH LOVE for this brush!!

Its SUPER soft, and its got a smaller head, its perfect!! love love love love it. Super cheap on strawberrynet at the moment too!

I recently had bought an inglot one for $40AU and completely regret it!! this one is a thousand times nicer and was only $28AU

if something happened to my brush id replace it with a new one in a second!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by PinkBerryPrincess

Beautiful packaging. Love the shiny red wooden handle and black bristle base. I've had this brush for 3 years, use it about 3-4 times a week and it's still like new. It shed a little bit in the very beginning, but doesn't shed anymore when I use or wash the bristles. The bristles are the softest of the blush brushes I own (Prescriptives Cheek Brush, Clinique, Sonia Kashuk (from Holiday Set 2002), Bare Escentuals Flawless Face brush). The head is small, so you'll have controlled application, which is good for me because I can get carried away with the blusher! I wouldn't mind if they made the brush head fuller though. :) I consider this brush to be mid to high priced at $38. (Prescriptives cheek brush is $30. Both brushes are made from pony hair and have wooden handles.)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 2:02:00 AM More reviews by nubfish

I was recently travelling and thought I lost this brush and I was pretty upset partly because I love it and partly because it's a pretty expensive brush. I debated buying it for awhiel because it is approx. $49.00 cdn or i guess around $38.00 American. However I had tested it several times and everytime I used it I loved it. So I finally sucked it up and bought it and I was really happy that I did. The quality is amazing - it hardly ever sheds or looses hairs. I like that it is crulety free and the aniamls are brushed for the hair instead of killed and stripped. I find for my blush and even bronzing needs it works really well, distributing product evenly. I most likely would buy again unless I find another brush I like better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2008 10:50:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

This is a great blush brush. I like the size, it's not too big so it's great for contouring. It's nice and soft, but not too soft! It blends the color nice and evenly giving it a soft wash or a buildable look.This one is 38.00.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2006 9:36:00 AM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Average. Soft but too stiff for my tastes. I much prefer the Vincent Longo # 27 Blush Brush which is softer and more flexible.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2006 1:34:00 AM More reviews by cocodaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

quality of this brush is good.
But, I think this one is too small to be a Blush Brush....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 2:52:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Technically, No. 16 is the blush brush and No.2 is the powder brush but I prefer to use No. 2 for blush. Number 16 is a top quality brush but i find the head of this brush to be a little small. Still works wonderfully and doesnt shed and retails at $38. I love all the Smashbox brushes and find them to be of great quality!